Latest FW update "problem"

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by callmebob, Dec 28, 2009.

1. callmebob
    OP

callmebob The Grandpa of Awe!

Jan 24, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Bitburger Brewery (a lot)
    Hi fellow Cyclods owners

I recently updated my CycloDS to FW v1.56B5, and since then I´ve tried to updating UsrCheatUp numerous times, only to get a "TTP header" error everytime.

I also downloaded the most recent version of UsrCheatUp (2.7) and put that on my card, only to get the same exact result.

It seems to me that at one time I had to edit the .ini to point at another website to grab the database from, but for the life of me I can´t remember what that was, and a quick search hasn´t helped me either.

Anyone know how I can get this back up and running, or is this a known issue that will hopefully be addressed in the future?

Thanks for any help anyone can answer!

2. Translucentbill

Translucentbill GBAtemp Fan

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    I've never had any luck using UsrCheatUp im afraid, i always get some stupid error message and then i get pissed and delete it [​IMG]

3. callmebob
    OP

callmebob The Grandpa of Awe!

Jan 24, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Bitburger Brewery (a lot)
    [​IMG] Had intermittent problems before, but a little patience and many relaunches always worked in the end.

After the last beta Cyclo FW I had to redownload the program, and overwrite the old one on my card. After that it worked right away again, but not this time.

4. ProtoKun7

ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

Global Moderator
    Jan 3, 2009
    Gallifrey
    I tried it (not much), but never really bothered with it; I still just download and install the database manually. I sometimes edit some codes PC-side anyway.