callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi fellow Cyclods owners

I recently updated my CycloDS to FW v1.56B5, and since then I´ve tried to updating UsrCheatUp numerous times, only to get a "TTP header" error everytime.

I also downloaded the most recent version of UsrCheatUp (2.7) and put that on my card, only to get the same exact result.

It seems to me that at one time I had to edit the .ini to point at another website to grab the database from, but for the life of me I can´t remember what that was, and a quick search hasn´t helped me either.

Anyone know how I can get this back up and running, or is this a known issue that will hopefully be addressed in the future?

Thanks for any help anyone can answer!

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I've never had any luck using UsrCheatUp im afraid, i always get some stupid error message and then i get pissed and delete it
tongue.gif

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
laugh.gif
Had intermittent problems before, but a little patience and many relaunches always worked in the end.

After the last beta Cyclo FW I had to redownload the program, and overwrite the old one on my card. After that it worked right away again, but not this time.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried it (not much), but never really bothered with it; I still just download and install the database manually. I sometimes edit some codes PC-side anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies +1