Emulation Latest Emulator Updates

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
There all in mega I don't use Google drive anymore due to issues I also would do Zips but the folders are small anyway and I don't really want to do 1 by 1 and don't want to bundle them incase people didn't want said emulator

Sorry about this if you have a mobile iOS or Android get the mega app or try Firefox or get mega desktop tool

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk
Sorry I hadn't notice Mega Link. Other question which is difference between Wii64, Wi64 Rice and Wii64 Text Edition?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry I hadn't notice Mega Link. Other question which is difference between Wii64, Wi64 Rice and Wii64 Text Edition?
Tex edition is broken sorry late reply my Tapatalk app has been weird lately and GBATEMP isn't working anymore on it (TEX edition was to allow custom texture packs) but on Wii U app it self won't boot black screen

armaldodo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I have tried gpsp core for wii u on retroarch and it has a crazy fastforward for any gba game, however, the wii u freezes at some points because it is too fast that i dont think it handles it.... the fasforward looks similar to a pc one if not a little less.. i hope they fix this

Cranglor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I keep getting a bad tik message when I try installing any of the WUPs. Also, how did you get Conker to run at 60 FPS? Thanks.

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
A question @danny19901... is there a tutorial for overclock the vWii mode of Wii U?
Any emu or app that's made an into an inject with the patch for the feature needs to Sign_C2W_patcher to be ran and then launch the inject and then it will run with Wii U Cores etc... Rather than vWii speeds etc... In a contained environment

Sent from my M2011K2G using Tapatalk

Reactions: SaulFabre

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Question... do these work on a ofw Wii U with a modded vWii? Also, do I need the channel versions of these emulators or can I just use the ones installed on the SD card for vWii mode?

jrb0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question... do these work on a ofw Wii U with a modded vWii? Also, do I need the channel versions of these emulators or can I just use the ones installed on the SD card for vWii mode?
Hey I'm a little late but I can confirm that the Wii64 rice, Not64, and WiiSXRX all require the vWii side to be modded. I also use CBHC on the Wii U side. I also have forwarders for these 3 on both vWii and the Wii U forwarders from the Mega link are installed to NAND according to the 1st post here. Still testing things out though, but everything has been running smooth. I'm a little new here though, so I hope someone else can confirm this for you as well. Cheers!

Last edited by jrb0,

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I'm a little late but I can confirm that the Wii64 rice, Not64, and WiiSXRX all require the vWii side to be modded. I also use CBHC on the Wii U side. I also have forwarders for these 3 on both vWii and the Wii U forwarders from the Mega link are installed to NAND according to the 1st post here. Still testing things out though, and I'm a little new here, so I hope someone else can confirm this for you as well. Cheers!
I already have a modded vWii I meant my Wii U menu is not modded by no haxchi but I can use Mocha, do you know if these would work? I don’t wanna risk testing on my Wii U if it requires haxchi.

jrb0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have a modded vWii I meant my Wii U menu is not modded by no haxchi but I can use Mocha, do you know if these would work? I don’t wanna risk testing on my Wii U if it requires haxchi.
I don't know much about mocha, but a quick search for 'mocha' in this thread shows that others have deemed it safe.

Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: