Homebrew Latest emulator and libogc with 3rd party classic controller

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
skullpanda86 said:
Hello matt that sucks but now that you have a new hdd,does this mean your going to start updating the REVS again?if so then great!
yaywii.gif

Sure i will !!! I'll continue make some mod when i got time too.

Almost everything is reinstall.

Bless my wii HDD for saving me a lot of time !!! I made some backup from time to time so i don't lose everything !

secretchaos1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
matguitarist said:
Sure i will !!! I'll continue make some mod when i got time too.

Almost everything is reinstall.

Bless my wii HDD for saving me a lot of time !!! I made some backup from time to time so i don't lose everything !
Sounds good, hopefully it doesnt cause you too much trouble then XD

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country
New releases out of the emulators....

FCE Ultra GX 3.2.0
Snes9x GX 4.2.2
VBA GX 2.1.9

Would be very nice if someone could input the 3rd party classic controller fix in them....

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I noticed that hermes ios 202 is a lot of faster with the new emulator versions than tantric's new ios 202! It's better to downgrade to hermes ios if you want the normal file reading speed.

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94 said:
I noticed that hermes ios 202 is a lot of faster with the new emulator versions than tantric's new ios 202! It's better to downgrade to hermes ios if you want the normal file reading speed.

I thoght the new versions of the emulators needed tantric´s new ios 202 to work??

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Jojse said:
FIX94 said:

I thoght the new versions of the emulators needed tantric´s new ios 202 to work??

The new emulator versions:
FCE Ultra GX 3.2.0
Snes9x GX 4.2.2
VBA GX 2.1.9
Don't need the new ios.
But:
FCE Ultra GX 3.1.9
Snes9x GX 4.2.1
VBA GX 2.1.8
WiiMC 1.0.5
WiiMC 1.0.5 forwarder 1.2 + source
Need the new ios to work with USB.

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country
FIX94 said:
Jojse said:
FIX94 said:

The new emulator versions:
FCE Ultra GX 3.2.0
Snes9x GX 4.2.2
VBA GX 2.1.9
Don't need the new ios.
But:
FCE Ultra GX 3.1.9
Snes9x GX 4.2.1
VBA GX 2.1.8
WiiMC 1.0.5
WiiMC 1.0.5 forwarder 1.2 + source
Need the new ios to work with USB.

Ok, Thanks for the info... Then I can go back to hermes ios, I don´t use wiimc 1.0.5....

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jojse said:
FIX94 said:
Jojse said:
New releases out of the emulators....

FCE Ultra GX 3.2.0
Snes9x GX 4.2.2
VBA GX 2.1.9

Would be very nice if someone could input the 3rd party classic controller fix in them....
fceugx 3.2.0 r492:
http://rapidshare.com/files/407970078/fceugx-wii.dol.html
snes9xgx 4.2.2 r612:
http://rapidshare.com/files/407972363/snes9xgx-wii.dol.html
vbagx 2.1.9 r477:
http://rapidshare.com/files/407973166/vbagx_wii.dol.html

Big THANKS!!!!
Next time can you add all the files in the same download. Just to save time with downloading. And can I please get the source codes with the downloads.

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
Royusmc said:
Next time can you add all the files in the same download. Just to save time with downloading. And can I please get the source codes with the downloads.
OK, I've uploaded the files to mediafire for no waiting time in 7Z format with the binary dol file and the source included.
http://www.mediafire.com/FIX94
Wow that was fast. Thanks for all the hard work. I am going to try and add grid view but I would not hold my breath. I am kinda new at this. So if you have the source for the first snes grid view that would help out alot. But thanks again for the source and the files all in one download.

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everybody ! I'm still alive ... but as usual very busy !

Here the USB2 MOD for smsplus and Hugo-gx with the source

Smsplus r59 USB2 MOD and the Source

Hugo-GX r22 USB2 MOD and the Source

For the update cover mod, there is a lot of work for adapt to newer version ... many files and folder have change since 4.1.5 ... It's not impossible but if psyko work with tantric for release a newer one, we better wait for an official version ... or someone with many free time to do it
smile.gif

star247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there is a Wii64 fix yet for the 3rd party analog controllers? I know/understand that people are busy but I was wondering if anyone knows of any new recent fixes...matguitarist I know you've been trying to work on it when you have any kind of a free moment and thank you again...

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
star247 said:
Does anyone know if there is a Wii64 fix yet for the 3rd party analog controllers? I know/understand that people are busy but I was wondering if anyone knows of any new recent fixes...matguitarist I know you've been trying to work on it when you have any kind of a free moment and thank you again...

Hi star247 !

Did you try wiisx beta 2? Do you have same problem with analog? Remember me if any emu work with your controller ... i'll try to check your problem this week

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all...
I´m having problem with VBA GX. The problem started in 2.1.7 with code dumps after the loading screen in the start of the emulator. The same problem in every rev after that, the last release that works on my wii is the one on page 1 in matguitarist collection. 2.1.6 works without any problems... But I hate the update warning every time I start the emulator. I know there is a way to edit the .dol to stop it from search for updates. But I´m not good at editing and compile .dol-files. So I wonder if anyone please can help me edit away the update-check from this : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ftyk2423zwt
(the downloadlink to my last working VBA GX 2.1.6 with 3rd party classic controllers).
Many many Thanks in advance.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shy::blush: