Last Window on YSmenu?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Herr_Noobien, Dec 7, 2010.

Dec 7, 2010

Last Window on YSmenu? by Herr_Noobien at 8:37 AM (1,159 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Herr_Noobien
    OP

Newcomer Herr_Noobien Member

Australia
    Not sure if this is the right place or not, but I'm running the patched (Eximius patched with suxxors) version of Last Window on YSmenu 6.40. In the changelog it says that version 6.40 should bypass the cracktro, but it still shows up everytime I run the game. It's not a big deal and I'm happy that I'm actually able to play the game, but it gives me the feeling that something in the system isn't working properly. Any ideas?

2. Vigilante

Member Vigilante TempLurker

Philippines
    Just dont care and play the damn game

3. rockerzz182

Member rockerzz182 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Your Just Being Paranoid.. [​IMG]

4. Vigilante

Member Vigilante TempLurker

Philippines
    Agree

5. Herr_Noobien
    OP

Newcomer Herr_Noobien Member

Australia
    Lots of games that have apparently been fixed aren't working on YSmenu. Chrono Trigger, Last Window cracktro bypass and Proffesor Layton and the Lost Future aren't working when it's been stated in the changelog that they do work. Something is wrong and it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. If you have nothing helpful to post then don't bother as you're wasting your time and mine.

EDIT: Ok, everything works properly now. Apparently, retro didn't update the m3patch.dat file in his release, but using Gaboros' package fixed everything.