Gaming Laptop for £600

Matthew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to get a laptop for £600.
It needs to be from a retail store in the UK.
Would like a decent graphics card.
I will watch quite alot of films and will need to plug it into my TV with HDMI.
Want about 3gb ram
Around 320gb HDS
Will need bluetooth

so, any ideas?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Matthew said:
Slyakin said:
...Netbook?

With hardware modifications, of course.

Dont really want to do any modifications really.
Well, I can't really say much after that.
smile.gif

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
what netbook has a gpu, let alone a good one?

as for laptop recommendations... i've been looking at micro anvika and it seems most laptops at that range will come with intel gma hd. it's not a bad gpu (it's the one built into core i3 and core i5 cpus) but it's not great either. at least it'll be able to play back hd movies and some mid-level games. as for a laptop with the hd5470 you mentioned, there's the hp pavilion dv6-3046. £599, turion ii 2.6ghz cpu, hd5470 gpu, 4gb ram, 500gb hdd, and bluetooth. amd cpus aren't the best for gaming, but they're good enough and they'll keep the costs down (most gaming is done on the gpu anyway). edit: link added.

just beware of the bloatware:
software included - recovery partition (including possibility to recover system, applications and drivers separately), optional re-allocation of recovery partition, recovery cd/dvd creation tool, symantec™ norton internet security™ 2010 (60 days live update), notebook help & support
hp mediasmart suite, hp quickweb, hp setup, hp advisor, hp support assistant, hp protectsmart, omnifone musicstation, cyberlink dvd suite
windows live™ applications
hp games console with hours of free game play, easybits magic desktop, norton online backup (30-day trial)
microsoft® internet explorer, windows® live messenger, adobe® reader, adobe® flash player
microsoft® works and microsoft® office home and student 2007 60-day trial version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there