Language Problem on G6DSReal

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by meepage, Mar 21, 2009.

Mar 21, 2009

Language Problem on G6DSReal by meepage at 8:12 AM (1,116 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. meepage
    OP

Newcomer meepage Member

United Kingdom
    Hi sorry im new to GBATemp and tried searching for an answer to this but it doesnt seem to of happened to anyone else!

I bought my G6 quite a while ago but its not been used much recently. But about 3 hours after getting it out of its box i accidently corrupted it by not safely removing it from my PC. after that it kept loading with a white screen so i reformatted it through the DS and put my system files back on and it said cannot find system file and at the top it says System: Japan... now i got it and it was english system so why has it changed to japan and how can i get it back to english!

An update to the firmware once allowed me to change it to english but didnt last long before something happened and its gone back to japan again. Now ive formatted it like 8 times through the DS now and it still says system: japan. It still plays games and all but i cant read any of the menu's and its really annoying!!

Any help will be greatly appreciated!! [​IMG]

2. PettingZoo

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    Wow it's been awhile since I've seen a G6 thread, though I don't know what to do I'll give you a good bump.

3. meepage
    OP

Newcomer meepage Member

United Kingdom
    Anyone know how to help me on this?

4. Fortunachan

Newcomer Fortunachan Newbie

Chile
    hi

only delete the folder and download the last european firmware and select the language

5. meepage
    OP

Newcomer meepage Member

United Kingdom
    That would be great if that worked but because its demanding a japanese system file the european files do jack all when placed on the card it just says it cant find a system file.

6. meepage
    OP

Newcomer meepage Member

United Kingdom
    haha just found my old thread after digging out this stupid G6 card for my GF to try use. Anyone ever found a fix for this, or can the G6 DS Real be made to use Sakura?