Hacking Language files for Usb Loader GX

steve88

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
when i put language files in config>language and i try to modify it within usbloader, it shows the correct current language (the one that i choose) but the language remains english.
what i have to do?

thank you!
cheers

lordvice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am working on fixing the Japanese translation, its spotty at best. It might take me a few days as I am busy but it should be much, much more concise when I am done.

Zod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello, i am new here. Today i will finish translation in romanian language, and i will put this file here on site. I have only to check my translation on my wii because it was few expressions that i didn`t realize what it means. Anyway.. i hope that somebody will take this file and put in USB Loader GX.

Kin8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Zod,
Post your romanian language file here, I will update this later on svn
wink.gif

Tetsamaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, do i need some sort of IOS or something to get the japanese language to show up properly? All it does is make everythink blank with no letters. Some of my games i labled in japanese. 雪ん娘大旋風 for example and it just shows up as weird letters.

hosigumayuugi

AndroPlus
Trophies
Website
androplus.org
XP
Country
Japan
Tetsamaru said:
Hey guys, do i need some sort of IOS or something to get the japanese language to show up properly? All it does is make everythink blank with no letters. Some of my games i labled in japanese. ?????? for example and it just shows up as weird letters.
??????'s title was too long.
I fixed title to short, so you will see correct letters after update wiitdb.
If you have more weird letters, tell me title and game ID.
I'll fix it.

Japanese for r1018:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dldrlq5b8j5x8es

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The USBloaderGX 2.0 release is now imminent.
If we don't have any major issues reported after few days, the loader will be officially released (no more beta).

We would appreciate if the loader can be fully localized in all available languages for that release.
Let us know if there's a problem, or if you need more time.

Thank you to all currently active translators.

PS : I'm working on the french.lang
if someone else is working on it, let me know. I have change few strings, and corrected a lot of missing accent.

Edit :
just finish it for r1031, I incremented the version (13.1 -> 13.2), but I'm not sure if I have to (maybe there are official translator for this file).
I have changes few thing to fit the window lenth better, and to make better meaning (sometime word to word translation is not the best)

french.lang for r1031
Download

T

TheRealVisitor

German Language entries completed (r1027). Is there something new in r1031?

Download - Removed, see r1031 below.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah you do you got @BakerMan @AncientBoi and @BigOnYa