Homebrew Question lan-play DNS not resolved error

SquidGuy

GBAtemp's official killer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Whenever I want to use lan-play I put in the DNS provided on the lan-play website, and when I try to connect to the internet i get error 2110-3127 which is: "DNS not resolved". Does anybody know how I could fix this?

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
As a basic sanity check it's probably a good idea to implement that DNS on your computerss NIC and see if you can resolve domains?

That could at least tell you if the DNS server is functioning correctly so you can check that off your list.

You should just use xlink.... It's fully peer-to-peer so you don't need a relay so it will I have better performance

SquidGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
As a basic sanity check it's probably a good idea to implement that DNS on your computerss NIC and see if you can resolve domains?

That could at least tell you if the DNS server is functioning correctly so you can check that off your list.

You should just use xlink.... It's fully peer-to-peer so you don't need a relay so it will I have better performance
How do you use xlink with the Switch though? I'm kinda new to this

SquidGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

What if I want to use lan-play though? I mean on xlink there are almost no players.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Test with this:
https://gitlab.com/ao/90dns/raw/master/tester/90dnstester.py

You should be launching lan-play before trying to connect your switch.
If I try to connect to the internet is it normal that the test fails if i don't have lan-play enabled?

Last edited by SquidGuy,

Gee19

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat