Hacking Lamer question (probably) re: softmod

Steve Antony Williams

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've previously "softmodded" my PSP 3000 with 6.60 CFW and it works great, however the CIPL Flasher thing to make it permanent doesn't do squat. Is this just something I have to live (running the fast recovery app each time) or is there another "permanent" solution?

TIA

Steve

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've previously "softmodded" my PSP 3000 with 6.60 CFW and it works great, however the CIPL Flasher thing to make it permanent doesn't do squat. Is this just something I have to live (running the fast recovery app each time) or is there another "permanent" solution?

TIA

Steve
need more fino, please specify what custom firmware exactly you are using.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah well, I never got the CIPL thing to work on my PSP 1000 either. I suppose I shall have to live with it :(
On the PSP 1000, the CIPL Flasher can work up to 6.61 Pro-C2, but if you have a forbidden board AKA anything above PSP 2000, you can do make it permanent on Pro firmware only if its 6.20, if u want it permanent, you can try Infinity.

Also note that each CIPL Flasher its for an specific firmware version only.

Steve Antony Williams

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Decided to stick with it as it is, it's not that big a deal running "fast recovery" now and again. I now have PSP 3000 with 128gb storage and it's pretty good, although there's a lot of scrolling up and down in the games section as the card is 95% full.

Reactions: ScarletDreamz

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decided to stick with it as it is, it's not that big a deal running "fast recovery" now and again. I now have PSP 3000 with 128gb storage and it's pretty good, although there's a lot of scrolling up and down in the games section as the card is 95% full.

How did you get 128gb?

I might be getting a psp 3000 or psp go.

I mean my 6s and s7 edge emulate psp almost perfect like the actual thing but it's always better to play on the actual device.
Moved out my family's house 2 years ago, left some stuff there. When I go back I'm gonna also look around for my psp 1000 that I bought on the day it dropped, and then that I also pandoras battery and magic memory sticked myself. Good times.

Steve Antony Williams

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How did you get 128gb?

I might be getting a psp 3000 or psp go.

I mean my 6s and s7 edge emulate psp almost perfect like the actual thing but it's always better to play on the actual device.
Moved out my family's house 2 years ago, left some stuff there. When I go back I'm gonna also look around for my psp 1000 that I bought on the day it dropped, and then that I also pandoras battery and magic memory sticked myself. Good times.

2 x 64gb MicroSD cards in one of those "convert 2 x microsd to a PSP card" things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr