Homebrew Lameboy config problems

skweebl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody! I'm having some problems getting Lameboy to configure properly, and I'm starting to think the problem is me rather than the emulator.

I'm using an R4 DS flash card with Ysmenu and a DS Lite. I -think- the Ysmenu is version 0.0.2, but I'm not entirely sure that's correct. I -am- sure it's an older version; I haven't had the chance to update it in a while.

On to the issues! Firstly, I can't seem to disable GBC colors OR Super Gameboy mode. The config lists both as being off, but both the border and colors are still active. I'd really like to play Pokemon Blue in all its monochrome glory. I've deleted the emulator and its config files and reinstalled them, but the problem persists.

Secondly, often times (mostly when I select "save settings"), the menu screen goes black and unresponsive, so I end up having to turn the DS off entirely because the menu no longer works. My friend has mentioned this problem too.

That's all I can think of for now. Thanks for your time in advance, and if you need more information, let me know and I'll try to post it. =]

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
to save settings: change the settings in main menu(while selecting a ROM ) then load a game and press save settings

D

Deleted-236924

Porobu said:
to save settings: change the settings in main menu(while selecting a ROM ) then load a game and press save settings

Problem is, SGB and GBC seems not to be affected by it.

flamingo24

Trophies
XP
Country
skweebl said:
Secondly, often times (mostly when I select "save settings"), the menu screen goes black and unresponsive, so I end up having to turn the DS off entirely because the menu no longer works. My friend has mentioned this problem too.

This bug seems to happen when the option "show fps" is off, having "show fps" on should allow you to save the settings normally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.