1. Luigi10392

OP Luigi10392 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So I wanted to start getting a better emulator for my Switch and run GameCube games amd other advanced games. But when I boot Heketate I press other configs then Lakks. Then is shuts my console off instead of booting Lakka. Does anyone know why. My Switch is 9.1.0 is is becuase I mainly use Atmosphere as my CFW.

2. ConyoK

ConyoK Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    I gave a try to Lakka just today, and all went well, but i've seen sometimes it doesn't work with some SD card.

Not sure what is involved here but you can try if with another SD card if you have one.

3. addiction

addiction Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Make sure your SD card is formatted to FAT32 or Lakka won’t boot.

With that said, my Lakka doesn’t boot either and I’ve tried at least 4 or 5 different methods of “installation”.

What can work for some people is flashing the SD card with L4T (using etcher) and then deleting the ext4 partition and extending the FAT32 partition.

Anyone got any other recommendations for us?

4. Luigi10392

OP Luigi10392 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    My SD card is a SanDisk 218GB Micro SD and it is in Fat32 format like the rest of my SD cards. Maybe its becuase its a regular SanDisk Micro SD. Im not sure

5. kundasai

kundasai Newbie
    Newcomer

Kyrgyzstan
    Found a solution) RCM jig is somehow preventing lakka from booting. To overcome this remove jig while in hekate menu, then launch lakka. Profit!!!

6. Luigi10392

OP Luigi10392 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I got it to work Thank You

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - screen, Lakka, Boots