Homebrew RELEASE Lakka 3.0

Rockmaniac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Still nothing on Citra? It's insane that there is no way to add an nro / convert it for lakka? How different can the core systems be?

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
Have some GC games working ok with joycons but others not?
Shows -- where valuie of button should be .
Changing does nothing?

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
How is GameCube emulation on this?
Nothing mind blowing, quite some playable games... Fullspeed is mostly achievable using frameskip (plus full OC of course). In short, hit or miss.
Does this work if the Switch is on 12.0.2?
Lakka is a separate OS, it's not related to HOS fw in any way.

Reactions: wizra and Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I advise using a different sdcard and the latest hekate will work
I got it to run it, but the JoyCons are not working. Tapping the screen, I got to the 3rd Line, then tried tapping to get to another Section, and the Search Box+Keyboard popped up, and could not get past it.

Deleted Retroarch.cfg. Now working. LOL

Last edited by Smoker1,

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
I got it to run it, but the JoyCons are not working. Tapping the screen, I got to the 3rd Line, then tried tapping to get to another Section, and the Search Box+Keyboard popped up, and could not get past it.

Deleted Retroarch.cfg. Now working. LOL

You need to load hekate and find the option to dump the joycons bluetooth. In settings i think

Reactions: Smoker1

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Swanstation I seem to be locked into JP region regardless of core region setting . Only got a Japanese pbp to play so far, any US discs send me to a japanese memory card/play audio CD menu. I had my bios files for all regions set up and working in psx-rearmed.

Finally figured out a workaround. In the core options enable something like bios intro skip. For all I know its still using a JP bios to play US games but it gets me past the bootup screen and runs fine.

Arcade2019

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got stuck at lakka logo so changed memory card and it worked. The old card did used to work though :(. My problem is when I re-boot, the assets are not loaded and cores gone. Have to delete all configs etc and start again. It then works once then back to the same. What's happening??

Reactions: FanNintendo

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got stuck at lakka logo so changed memory card and it worked. The old card did used to work though :(. My problem is when I re-boot, the assets are not loaded and cores gone. Have to delete all configs etc and start again. It then works once then back to the same. What's happening??
same here i downgraded to 3.4.0 it works fine. dont know what issue with 3.5.1 i hope its their bugs

Reactions: Arcade2019

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all