Homebrew RELEASE Lakka 3.0

cl4ssik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
weird because if games are working on the Yabause Core, shouldn't they also work on YabaSanshiro?

tried with both CUE. and CHD.

Are the bios require for YabaSanshiro?

Put the saturn_bios file in the system folder, then retry

Last edited by cl4ssik,

Snomannen_kalle

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How to use both joycons as a controller in docked mode? I can pair only 1 joycon at once with bluetooth

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And do you have to pair controllers everytime you boot lakka?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And one more question, when i start a game, my input bind and selected controller always change randomly
Have you tried to dump the controllers in Hekate (in Nyx settings I believe it's called, on the bottom left in the main screen)? This is recommended as you don't have to re-pair the controllers every time you boot android, Linux, Lakka, or HOS

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta say that Vulkan in Dolphin and PPSSPP Is working reall good for me in 3.1. Tactics Ogre is actually silky smooth even at 2x resolution, Sonic Adventure 2 still has some ugly slowdown but its far improved. Even yaba Sanshio Lunar 2 played well outside of the (unskippable) video cutscenes.

With Swanstation I seem to be locked into JP region regardless of core region setting . Only got a Japanese pbp to play so far, any US discs send me to a japanese memory card/play audio CD menu. I had my bios files for all regions set up and working in psx-rearmed.

Last edited by Rahkeesh,

MonMonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
If anyone tested 3ds emulation in citra or wii emulation in dolphin please tell us does it make any difference?!

Prd_T

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Well i am paying for patreon to be able to use the core on retroarch. Is my core somehow addable to lakka? @Snomannen_kalle or anyone else who might know?
I guess not, as I know core type/format for retroarch and lakka is different. seems lakka is built-in core with each release and may need source code to compile to a lakka compatible version

Snomannen_kalle

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well i am paying for patreon to be able to use the core on retroarch. Is my core somehow addable to lakka? @Snomannen_kalle or anyone else who might know?
I'm sorry to say I don't know much about that. A build of the Yaba Sanshiro core was circulated in the discord a week or two back, so it is definitely possible to add cores after you put the Lakka files on your SD, so I guess it doesn't hurt to try

Last edited by Snomannen_kalle,

TheXpertXD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has a reboot to payload option been implemented yet? Prob the number one thing preventing me from installing, just not the best having to shut down the system and reconnect to PC to get to atmosphere/hekate

Rockmaniac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry to say I don't know much about that. A build of the Yaba Sanshiro core was circulated in the discord a week or two back, so it is definitely possible to add cores after you put the Lakka files on your SD, so I guess it doesn't hurt to try
How would you go about doing that? If i have the core ready working on HOS Retroarch right now?

mspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That' would be definitely great if Citra core comes to lakka
Someone correct me if I am wrong but ain't Lakka suppose to come with all the RetroArch cores installed in the first place? I mean it's a Linux distribution after all and it's not tied to the HOS.

Last edited by mspy,

Snomannen_kalle

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How would you go about doing that? If i have the core ready working on HOS Retroarch right now?
The cores in RA is stored in ./RetroArch/cores. Upon looking, it seems the HOS cores are in .nro format, which is an HOS-exclusive format used for executables, so it won't work in Lakka. The core circulated was the Flycast core, and not the Yaba Sanshiro core, by the way, and it seems Lakka uses a .so format for its cores (at least the Flycast core was a .so file).

If you're a patron of m4xw, you could try to ask if he'd be willing to also provide a build of Citra for Lakka as well

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no way to plug a compiled Horizon core into Lakka.

M4WX's entire work is porting the Citra retroarch codebase to Horizon. Asking him to do that for Lakka is like asking him to do start a new job of similar scope/effort when the first job isn't even finished.

Reactions: Snomannen_kalle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol