Hacking Lagging vids

aakerlind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a reason that my super mario galaxy and mario kart ingame videos are lagging/stuttering? Havent tested other games though. I use PAL and have tried with 60/50hz forced and with or without component cable. Ive used diff discs and burnt in diff speeds but it didnt matter.

Ive tried to search the forums for an answer but havent found any. Would really appreciate if its just me or if thats how its supposed to be
smile.gif

Also I havent been able to use Waninkokos wad manager 1.3 with sdhc altough its supposed to be sdhc compatible. anyone got the same problem?

spank you

davedeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
do you use a backuploader? then thats your problem...there are various speed issiues on that loaders, so buy a chip install it and the vids won't lag

aakerlind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davedeluxe said:
do you use a backuploader? then thats your problem...there are various speed issiues on that loaders, so buy a chip install it and the vids won't lag

oh, so its the 3x speed thing?

thanks

davedeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i think since 0.3 gamma there is no longer the 3x problem. but especial videos lags.
the only way to change that...buy a chip and install it.

its pretty easier with a chip. and you also loose your warenty if you use homebrew...so install a chip and your problems are away

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
davedeluxe said:
and you also loose your warenty if you use homebrew...

As far as I know, you only lose the warranty if you open up your Wii case. Never heard of someone that sent his/her Wii for Nintendo to fix it with HBC installed? :P

aakerlind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how come some videos lag then? every ingame video in super mario galaxy lags. however the video showing the course in mario kart dont but the final video lags.

no one know whats up with the wad manager?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1