miezu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romania
I got my SCDS1 4 days ago and it worked fine untill yesterday when I tried GH:OT Hacked and found that when a lot of notes are on the screen it lags badly. So i tried the Castlevania DoS intro and that one lags a lot too. I tried changing the SD card speed to 4x 3x 5x and even tried the auto setting which gave me 25x. Tried with DMA mode and even without patch mode but still the same thing. Then I tried loading the roms through the DSTT menu and they work flawless. Is there something that can be done so I can get them to work ok on the SCDS firmware too?

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
With that 2gb kingston mem card use FAT format, set sd speed to 28, highlight CastlevaniaDOS game and press 'x', touch 'set patch' and turn all options off and save. Now the intro will run at full speed on Castlevania DOS.

geokilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm I'll try that too sidney for my Sandisk.

Also, the SuperCard reads the SD card slow for some reason. However, using 3rd party firmwares like the DSTT firmware on SuperCard will fix it.

9thSage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does seem that some patch settings can affect game speed (depending on the game). I know that, for example, Portrait of Ruin's videos lag slightly if I have certain patch settings on (Real Time Save I think it was).

miezu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romania
Well I tried different format settings and patch settings and speed settings but Guitar Hero still lags. Maybe it's because it is hacked or it is a bad rom. Anyway I'm playing it from the DSTT menu and it works great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc