KYT 2013 sign up thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used to be able to take you somewhat seriously, Ace Legend.

When you changed to Legendary Temper, I just couldn't.

But this... and yes, I read the name change thread.
You see, I've weirded my self out a lot, due to some problems at school. I was suspended for something I haven't done, so nobody actually talked to me. I then got over too depressed, when i started acting mental in front of people. Then I started cutting myself, waiting for the day I die. I got teased, harassed and ignored, and I really needed help. I talked to my teacher, but nothing happened. I shall remain crazy and annoying for this forum, because, i'm just the strange one.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You see, I've weirded my self out a lot, due to some problems at school. I was suspended for something I haven't done, so nobody actually talked to me. I then got over too depressed, when i started acting mental in front of people. Then I started cutting myself, waiting for the day I die. I got teased, harassed and ignored, and I really needed help. I talked to my teacher, but nothing happened. I shall remain crazy and annoying for this forum, because, i'm just the strange one.
If you need someone to talk to, I am more than willing to listen or even give advice. I was once on the same boat as you and it was only made harder when I acted out.
But with that said, I would like to keep this topic to the topic on hand. Thank you understanding.

Also be yourself, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you need someone to talk to, I am more than willing to listen or even give advice. I was once on the same boat as you and it was only made harder when I acted out.
But with that said, I would like to keep this topic to the topic on hand. Thank you understanding.

Also be yourself, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Thanks for the support, buddy. Sorry, though.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks for the support, buddy. Sorry, though.
It's ok man. As I said any time you need someone talk to, I am all ears, just shoot me a PM ^_^

On topic: There is still plenty of room for more people to sign up for the KYT 2013! :mthr:

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Please have a stable screen name by the start of the KYT. Last one had some confusion due to screen name changes.

Also please contact me if you did change your screen name so I can correct it.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, is there still room for signup KYT 2013? Place me near the bottom of Xuphor please, if possible.. :P

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If possible you can count me in, could you try placing my somewhere high so I don't have chance ending up doijg kyt in my exam period? :)

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If possible you can count me in, could you try placing my somewhere high so I don't have chance ending up doijg kyt in my exam period? :)
If you want, you can talk to a person in a spot you want and I can switch the list up a little bit for you. Just as long as both of you agree to switch places.

I am updating the list now

There is still plenty of room everyone! Sign up if you are interested! I am closing this thread off at the end of the month! I push it a little longer so more people can sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok