Hacking ktemkin drama

D

Deleted User

May I ask what is your relationship (no, not the romantic one) with Ktemkin? Seems like a rather bold claim to make, if you ask me.

I once was a really close friend of Kate for a while, she considered me her little sister at some point.
I'm no longer friends with her or talk to her but I certainly knows a fuckton about her.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, great! See, Infinite? Now we're getting to know each other. So, what's your favorite color? Do you like long, romantic walks on the beach? What's the source of your power? ...You can skip the first two questions if you like.
Smaragdine, only at 4:20 AM, and the source of my power comes from YouTube poops.

I once was a really close friend of Kate for a while, she considered me her little sister at some point.
I'm no longer friends with her or talk to her but I certainly knows a fuckton about her.
Thank you for sharing. Would be kinda awkward to ask for proof so I think I'll just take your word for it. Seems interesting that there are people close to Ktemkin and are not in support of her at the very least.

D

Deleted User

Smaragdine, only at 4:20 AM, and the source of my power comes from YouTube poops.

Thank you for sharing. Would be kinda awkward to ask for proof so I think I'll just take your word for it. Seems interesting that there are people close to Ktemkin and are not in support of her at the very least.

My only proof is a copy of Fusée Gelée in a zip file title "Fusee_for_hedge.zip", the dates in the files says they were written/compressed around February 2018, I won't leak the file whatsoever but that's to show that Kate dared to share an exploit with me while I had absolutely nothing to do with the hacking scene.

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only proof is a copy of Fusée Gelée in a zip file title "Fusee_for_hedge.zip", the dates in the files says they were written/compressed around February 2018, I won't leak the file whatsoever but that's to show that Kate dared to share an exploit with me while I had absolutely nothing to do with the hacking scene.
Huh... that's interesting.

D

Deleted User

Huh... that's interesting.

Yeah, it's the original write-up of the exploit, including the source code to the payload that was used to demo the exploit back in early 2018. Frankly, I never ran the code since I didn't know about the RCM method and such but she did explained to me how the exploit worked entirely before it was made public. She was actually planning on making me an official tester of fusée and credit me as a tester but that never happened so no proof from that. All I knew at the time was the exploit was ran from a Python script, you needed either Linux or Mac and it had something to do with using the USB port and a modded joycon, she did mentioned that there could be a way to do that via software but I've got no more explanations from that and also mentioned other non public exploit that I won't disclose.

I kept this a secret for a while but it's whatever now.

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's the original write-up of the exploit, including the source code to the payload that was used to demo the exploit back in early 2018. Frankly, I never ran the code since I didn't know about the RCM method and such but she did explained to me how the exploit worked entirely before it was made public. She was actually planning on making me an official tester of fusée and credit me as a tester but that never happened so no proof from that. All I knew at the time was the exploit was ran from a Python script, you needed either Linux or Mac and it had something to do with using the USB port and a modded joycon, she did mentioned that there could be a way to do that via software but I've got no more explanations from that and also mentioned other non public exploit that I won't disclose.

I kept this a secret for a while but it's whatever now.
>she did mentioned that there could be a way to do that via software

>and also mentioned other non public exploit that I won't disclose.

These are both very interesting new pieces of information.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

>she did mentioned that there could be a way to do that via software

>and also mentioned other non public exploit that I won't disclose.

These are both very interesting new pieces of information.

Afaik they have a private coolboot exploit available and they have one called "albumhax" that she mentioned because I was asking about a possibility of importing pictures into the album applet.

The software method might be the one this whole thread is about but I'm not quite sure about it.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call me a curious cat, but what do you think would happen if someone were to mention "TheJumono" or something else to that effect to Ktemkin? In case you or anyone else is wondering, I would never dare meddle in the personal affairs of others as it is not clear (nor should it) why the two are not on speaking terms, but I just want to know what's Ktemkin's possible current viewpoint on this new person who may be providing valuable inside information.

Last edited by Draxzelex,
D

Deleted User

Call me a curious cat, but what do you think would happen if someone were to mention "TheJumono" or something else to that effect to Ktemkin? In case you or anyone else is wondering, I would never dare meddle in the personal affairs of others as it is not clear (nor should it) why the two are not on speaking terms, but I just want to know what's Ktemkin's possible current viewpoint on this new person who may be providing valuable inside information.

Well she will probably recognized me but at this point, I'm just salty about how she ditched me after being a really close friend of mine. Personally I'm not scared, as I don't have much to live for.

I'm not to say that Kate is a bad person, she's absolutely amazing as a whole and she tries her best to make everyone happy. The only point I've trying to prove here is that she cannot be trust with private information.

She meant a lot to me and I'm legit fucking pissed that she ditched me.

Again, the only thing I wanna do here is to show an another side of Kate. I know way more than I should know but I'll respect her privacy.

D

Deleted User

I hope albumhax would be simple like that chickHEN exploit many years back during the PSP scene. v.v
Hey, do not speculate anything based on what I've said. I have absolutely no idea what the exploit is, if it's actually real or if it even still works.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well she will probably recognized me but at this point, I'm just salty about how she ditched me after being a really close friend of mine. Personally I'm not scared, as I don't have much to live for.

I'm not to say that Kate is a bad person, she's absolutely amazing as a whole and she tries her best to make everyone happy. The only point I've trying to prove here is that she cannot be trust with private information.

She meant a lot to me and I'm legit fucking pissed that she ditched me.

Again, the only thing I wanna do here is to show an another side of Kate. I know way more than I should know but I'll respect her privacy.
Last question, scout's honor (also I really feel like a reporter conducting an interview)! What made you decide to fancy over here to GBATemp and to this specific thread today, out of all times? The reason I ask is its very clear you knew her well and long before she was actively using GBATemp. Why did you break your silence all of a sudden?

D

Deleted User

Last question, scout's honor (also I really feel like a reporter conducting an interview)! What made you decide to fancy over here to GBATemp and to this specific thread today, out of all times? The reason I ask is its very clear you knew her well and long before she was actively using GBATemp. Why did you break your silence all of a sudden?

It's 1am on Sunday, I've been following this thread for a while and decided to step in. I guess it was just good timing to talk about it.

I don't wish any harm to Kate whatsoever and come on y'all, stop being transphobic towards her.

EDIT: Saturday, I'm tired, shut up

Reactions: Draxzelex

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's 1am on Sunday, I've been following this thread for a while and decided to step in. I guess it was just good timing to talk about it.

I don't wish any harm to Kate whatsoever and come on y'all, stop being transphobic towards her.

EDIT: Saturday, I'm tired, shut up
Well that wraps up all the questions I could come up that actually relate to the topic (everything else I can think of is too personal to pose here). Once again, I'd like to thank you for sharing your side of the story; a side of Ktemkin that I doubt anybody else would have shared without being slightly biased. A maturity level like yours is one not only this community needs, but very many people in general. Its also 1 AM here in NYC (Eastern Standard Time, let's go) so I think you should take a rest (or not, that's totally cool too).

D

Deleted User

Well that wraps up all the questions I could come up that actually relate to the topic (everything else I can think of is too personal to pose here). Once again, I'd like to thank you for sharing your side of the story; a side of Ktemkin that I doubt anybody else would have shared without being slightly biased. A maturity level like yours is one not only this community needs, but very many people in general. Its also 1 AM here in NYC (Eastern Standard Time, let's go) so I think you should take a rest (or not, that's totally cool too).

Kate is overall a really nice person, she's friendly and will do so much to take care of you as a friend but she definitely has issues with being honest, she explicitly told me she would always take everyone's side to make everyone happy which in my opinion causes a lot of trouble more than good.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kate is overall a really nice person, she's friendly and will do so much to take care of you as a friend but she definitely has issues with being honest, she explicitly told me she would always take everyone's side to make everyone happy which in my opinion causes a lot of trouble more than good.
I can see that with the way she words her tweets. Honestly, it sucks that all of this happened and the way it did. The more and more I look at it, it just seems like an over exaggeration of something minor. I cannot fully forgive all of her actions but she definitely deserves a lot more respect than what she is currently getting. She's human too, just like the rest of us. We've all made mistakes, from time to time. Some bigger than others, but unfortunately, a few of us have our actions judged by more than just those close to us. All I can say is that those who choose not to properly respect her with an objective point of view should be ignored because there are just as many, if not more, that would rather listen to everyone's story than jumping to conclusions.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I can see that with the way she words her tweets. Honestly, it sucks that all of this happened and the way it did. The more and more I look at it, it just seems like an over exaggeration of something minor. I cannot fully forgive all of her actions but she definitely deserves a lot more respect than what she is currently getting. She's human too, just like the rest of us. We've all made mistakes, from time to time. Some bigger than others, but unfortunately, a few of us have our actions judged by more than just those close to us. All I can say is that those who choose not to properly respect her with an objective point of view should be ignored because there are just as many, if not more, that would rather listen to everyone's story than jumping to conclusions.

I definitely agree this should all have been handled privately, the ban should have been done quietly without using the bot and not make a huge fucking deal out of it.

Kate is sensitive and is probably affected by this as a whole and it sucks for her, shaming her publicly is absolutely disgusting and everything could have been done under the hood with nobody losing their god damn minds.

Last edited by ,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I definitely agree this should all have been handled privately, the ban should have been done quietly without using the bot and not make a huge fucking deal out of it.

Kate is sensitive and is probably affected by this as a whole and it sucks for her, shaming her publicly is absolutely disgusting and everything could have been done under the hood with nobody losing their god damn minds.
People, give them an inch and they'll take a mile (or kilometer for those of you outside the states). There's always going to be those who belittle others without taking a good look at themselves. The hypocrisy speaks for itself.

As for Kate, with a good social support and a good enough amount of loyal supporters, hopefully she can bounce back and go back to doing what she's good at. There may not be much hope for her here on GBATemp (she kinda had a not so good reputation right after she stopped posting here), but I firmly believe that there is hope for her yet.

D

Deleted User

People, give them an inch and they'll take a mile (or kilometer for those of you outside the states). There's always going to be those who belittle others without taking a good look at themselves. The hypocrisy speaks for itself.

As for Kate, with a good social support and a good enough amount of loyal supporters, hopefully she can bounce back and go back to doing what she's good at. There may not be much hope for her here on GBATemp (she kinda had a not so good reputation right after she stopped posting here), but I firmly believe that there is hope for her yet.

I can only wish her good, she was good to me and many others.
I can safely say that she meant absolutely zero harm and had good intentions the whole time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye