Hacking ktemkin drama

snoofly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently not. It's weirdly addictive. I don't even have a Switch and here I am constantly replying...
This thread is still less than a day old and has already over a 1000 replies, not even including what must be 100+ of modded deletes.

I note the high replies to views ratio indicating most people coming here have the intention to put their opinion also so yes, it’s been fun following the fallout but I hoped SciresM would publish the (edited for sensitive reasons) chat logs between him and Kate as he said he wanted to do so the matter can be somewhat put to rest.

hatchcanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh I don't really think she did submit it and her tweet says she didn't either. I was in the discord when this happened and then every channel got muted

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh I don't really think she did submit it and her tweet says she didn't either. I was in the discord when this happened and then every channel got muted
This is still unknown. There's a lot of things Ktemkins stated that were false so we have to take whatever she says with as much of a grain of salt as everyone else involved. The real question is how did SciresM know what Ktemkin did?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just read 53 pages of this trash, my only question...

Why does everyone say fof never releases anything, most that group are the people that brought us the HBC on the Wii, aren't they?

The Wii U says hi, they never released a damn thing on there, nothing but teasing lol.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by V-Temp,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cuz I was curious, I decided to see how long this thread actually is and provide a number for how hard the mods have been working. After combing through all 50+ pages, there are a grand total of 125 deleted posts! For those of you who are too lazy to do the or not as good at math (hey, I don't judge), that's another 6 pages of just removed posts. As for who were the real breadwinners, I didn't take into account how many each mod took down, but as we all know, nobody can best Chary.

Broksamson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She basically stole 200k from someone else, not as "hilarious" when you think about it.

This is kind of why I doubt all of this. If she actually stole someone work and got 200k out of it....they would sue her and get the money back. If she submitted the bug off of work that was not hers to submit they could make a claim of damages. The fact that they just banned her makes it sounds stranger to me.

Who knows. Too much drama for my blood.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: