Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. Would you mind to explain why some guys have a huge postcount?
3. Explain kthnxbai?
2. Noticed I numbered wrong?
7. Why?
4. Why did you want to do a KYT?
6. Weirdest noise/sound you've made?
5. 'Temp or life?
9. Windows/Linux?
11. Why not?
10. 'Ve ye ever wanted to be dead?
smileipb2.png
?
20. Best PC game?
25. Best PC application?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
tinymonkeyt said:
iPikachu said:
tinyt + orc ? I'll admit it but Orc won't. He sent our orcies to some carnival I think
:wtf:
explain?
orcies?
carnival?
Orcies are baby Orcs. And in his KYT he said he took them to a carnival and that they are safe.

Linkiboy said:
DON'T LISTEN TO THAT WITCH. THE ONLY LOVER ORC HAS IS ME.
LIES! YOU MAY LOVE ORC BUT ORC LOVES ME AND ME ONLY!

Posts merged

QUOTE(Cyan @ Dec 28 2009, 07:17 AM)
here are your 2009 resolution :

1. not procrastinate and actually study
2. learn how to breakdance
3. be nicer
4. make new friends

1) which one did you fulfill ? I think 2 and 4 could be considered accomplished. I went to the bboys practice a lot more and performed a few more times in front of an audience. I made new bboy friends :3
2) will you make new ones for 2010 ? Yes! Definitely! It's always a good idea (for me) to set new goals for every year
3) Do you think my own KYT (when I will have one) will have a lot of people and question? as I don't talk to many people outside Wiihacking I'm sure nobody knows me Sure! We don't have to know you to ask questions! In fact, I think people who don't know you will ask more questions. Count me in though!
4) hum, that's all, I don't know what else to ask, I'm not talkative but I read your posts
tongue.gif
(oh, I already told you that last year XD) Well, thanks for taking the time to ask questions! I read your posts too! You're one of the more sane people on this forum X]
QUOTE(Vulpes Abnocto @ Dec 28 2009, 10:05 AM)
Do you adore me? Hey...this sounds familiar. Maybe not adore..I like you though!
Would you rather eat a cockroach or cricket? EW. Um...cricket? Cockroach seems like it will be a lot more crunchier
Your definition of love? Love is when you go head over heels for the well being of someone else (or maybe something). It's like, your affections on crack. Love is when you go out of your way to make someone else's day better.
Are these questions familiar? Yes! I asked you the same ones for your KYT!
What is your opinion of cheaters? (Game, not relationship) Well, sometimes I'll cheat at a game with like, high potential drop value or something, just to make my life a bit easier. I think it's okay to cheat a little as long as you aren't ruining the game (i.e. infinite health and invincibility and 1hitKO attacks). Those who cheat a lot only cheat themselves out of a good and fair game. Online cheaters are even worse. I mean, to cheat with a single player game is your own deal, but to cheat other people? Tsk tsk.
Aren't those new IRC halfops assholes? Not all. Just one. :3 JK! They be cool peeps.
Have you decided what university you'd like to attend? Not entirely. Plus, I haven't got accepted to any so even if I decide now, I might get rejected later. My main ones are like UCLA and UCSD.
Kittens or puppies? Poopies! They are really cute and fluff I just want to squeeze them until their boogers fall out. Okay, maybe not that hard.
Your favorite song of 2009? Fight for Love - Cheryl Cole. Actually I have many, but that's just one!
Sad to see the year end, or excited about the upcoming year? Can I be both? I'm excited for 2010 because this is my graduating year and sad that we have finally moved into the double digits.
Do tall/large people intimidate or otherwise bother you? Lol. Well, if they're like, Yao Ming tall, I'm sure I would be a little intimidated because I'd probably only measure up to their knees or something. But not really. I'm kind of used to looking up to people now (literally)
Biggest advantage to being tiny? I'm glad you asked! Cheaper things! I can get cheaper movie tickets because I look like a kid, or basically just kid prices for almost anything like restaurants. Plus, I love the expressions of people when I tell them how old I really am :3
What's the vehicle of your dreams? A Hummer. A small cool car. Kinda like this:
infiniti_g35-coupe-pictures_156.jpg

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Berthenk said:
1. Would you mind to explain why some guys have a huge postcount? Some guys think their post count represents how big their penis is, but in reality, it's a measure of how idiotic they are. Just kidding. Some people just like to post their opinions more than others.
3. Explain kthnxbai? It's a shortened version of "Okay. Thanks. Bye.
2. Noticed I numbered wrong? Yepp! Go back to first grade!
7. Why? Because you failed first grade?
4. Why did you want to do a KYT? Peer pressure. Everyone was doing it. :3
6. Weirdest noise/sound you've made? I can make this duck quack sound!
5. 'Temp or life? Sorry, GBAtemp, but I pick life. Though most of it has been sucked away by the 'temp.
9. Windows/Linux? Windows!
11. Why not? Why not...what? Take a crazy chance? Why not...do a crazy dance? (-Hilary Duff's song)
10. 'Ve ye ever wanted to be dead? Unfortunately, yes.
smileipb2.png
? WE HAVE TOO MANY CREEPERS ON THIS FORUM.
20. Best PC game? I haven't play that many -.- But maybe Sims 2/3? Or TF2, even though I have never played before (only in my dreams)
25. Best PC application? Firefox! I can't do without internet!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Cyan said:
3) Do you think my own KYT (when I will have one) will have a lot of people and question? as I don't talk to many people outside Wiihacking I'm sure nobody knows me Sure! We don't have to know you to ask questions! In fact, I think people who don't know you will ask more questions. Count me in though!
4) hum, that's all, I don't know what else to ask, I'm not talkative but I read your posts
tongue.gif
(oh, I already told you that last year XD) Well, thanks for taking the time to ask questions! I read your posts too! You're one of the more sane people on this forum X]
My anwsers :
3) I made a request one time, but it was too late for KYT registration
tongue.gif
, maybe I'll do it again.
4) Oh, thank you for your comment, I'm glad you read mine too and think I'm not unsane
smileipb2.png
I'm just shy that's why I don't like to post bad things

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alidsl said:
bring me solo and the wookie
Here you go!
2906902281_d7de75f21a.jpg
Do you
wub.gif
Hadrian?
Of course! I think I speak for all of GBAtemp when I say we all
wub.gif
Hadrian!

QUOTE(Vidboy10 @ Dec 28 2009, 03:18 PM) Your opinion on communism? If it works for other countries and their people don't care, then go for it. But personally, I wouldn't like to live under a communist regime
What do you think of my country? HK? I've been there only once and it was like for a day. Um. It was quite humid.
Your opinion on me? I think Vidboy10 is a pretty cool guy. eh is nice and doesn't afraid of anything
Korean? Japanese? Chinese? Me? Chinese. I'd love to be able to speak Korean or Japanese though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la