Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
If you had a microphone that allowed you to say something, anything(like a message, greetings, etc), in everyones minds(all over the world, people would hear your message in their language)...what would you say?

Chocolate chip or Apples?

Most boring day of your life?

Favorite food?

A song that you've been addicted to?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey~ Hello.
Do you know me? No I do not. If you've had a different username in the past, maybe.
Would you like to know me? Yes, I would.
Be my friend? That would be quite nice.
Favorite ice-cream flavour? Mint chocolate chip.
Favorite type of cake? White cake. Before you ask, yes that's a flavor. Just look for Betty Crocker cake products.

If someone gave you two tickets, one to go to Spain and the other to go to Greece, which would you use? Greece. I love the history there. The ancient culture.

Sorry that is all I can think of as of now, later perhaps? Perhaps.

How do you pronounce the last part of your name? Just out of curiosity. ECK-LAH-OON

If you had a microphone that allowed you to say something, anything(like a message, greetings, etc), in everyones minds(all over the world, people would hear your message in their language)...what would you say? "HELLO. THIS IS GOD. VIDEO GAMES FROM ALL REGIONS SHOULD BE SOLD EVERYWHERE AND SHOULD WORK ON EVERY REGION CONSOLE."

Chocolate chip or Apples? Chocolate chip apples!

Most boring day of your life? I was twelve. I had a broken arm. My parents were taking me to get the cast off. The waiting times were awful. I couldn't even play Kid Dracula on my Game Boy while I waited.

Favorite food? Seafood, definitely.

A song that you've been addicted to? There's this song a friend sent me at random.. It's called "Castles in the Air" and is by "CHAGE & ASKA". It's an amazing song with amazing lyrics.

D

Deleted User

2ymj90l.gif
?

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
just got a question (more like a puzzle)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8 letters)

(who am i)
clue-> a small explosion in the cosmos
anyway,

Hey wass up?
used jellybean?
which phone?
know french?
know a poketard?
whats with the vibgyor llama?
and hey how are Chell and Alesssa?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
2ymj90l.gif
? Indubitably.

just got a question (more like a puzzle)

I M P L O D E D (8 letters)

(who am i)
clue-> a small explosion in the cosmos
anyway,

Hey wass up? Not much, just listening to Alessa attempt to explain the logic behind Silent Hill.
used jellybean? What?
which phone? Sadly, a Nokia from the 90s that I got when I was 13 and my parents couldn't afford anything new. I'm surprised it even works.
know french? I only know the few words they say in Solatorobo. Does that count?
know a poketard? Yeah. One of my friends absolutely loves Pokemon. When they finished Pokemon Black (which was about two weeks after it was released), they asked me why they couldn't find a ROM of the second. About a month after HeartGold/SoulSilver was released, they were asking where HeartGold 2 could be bought. I believe they're still waiting for Pokemon Trozei 2, Pokemon Red 2, and Pokemon Trading Card Game 3.
whats with the vibgyor llama? I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about.
and hey how are Chell and Alesssa? They're great as far as I know, though I think Chell's probably caught the allergy bug.

How's yoga? Boring and tiring.

GIRLS UNITE? WOMAN POWER. I NEED EQUALITY, WHICH MEANS I GET PAYED MORE AND TREATED BETTER BUT THAT MEANS I AM EQUAL.
Alright, just kidding.

Sexiest man alive? Robert Downey, Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one