Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
More cuddles? :wub: Yesh please~
What about Lucarios? As long as their cute and their you~
Pets? I gots a cat yep ;3 she's being a ugly hobo in her ugly box being ugly like the ugly cat she is! j/k me cat is pretty ;3
Love me? 24/7 :shy: Watch out Mike, you gots company :tpi:
Facebook? Haven't been there in a while ;o
Pokemon? I hardly played them ;o idk I might play Pokemon X... idk yet ;o

are you a secret lemonade drinker? I used to eat lemons ;o but meh I don't like sour things anymore xd

joelv6

Neku
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hows life
do you hate? if so why
can you feel the math involve solving all this questions
why did you chose that username and why
thanks in advance ^-^
ps : I think I seen you around haha

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
hows life For now it's pretty okays~
do you hate? if so why Yesh, It's a long story but to cut it short.
Live has treated me unfairly for as long as I can remember, parents where never there for me, bullies at school, addiction to liquor and the whole lot of having fake friends, but meh, It happened and I can't do shit about it other then accepting it and just be nice to people where ever I go c:
can you feel the math involve solving all this questions Like 2+2?
why did you chose that username and why Me real life name is Dino, the "h" I added cause a lot of people pronounce it as Deenohh and Scene is from Scenekid ;3
thanks in advance ^-^ Welcomes n_n
ps : I think I seen you around haha If you've been to the 360 section then it's extremely hard to mis ahahah xd

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.
Should I be nervous?
Are you nervous?
Are you honored by my presence?
Do you know who I am?
If so, what do you think of me?
What's your blood type?
What's my blood type?
Do you think your blood type is an accurate reflection of your personality?
Would you give me your blood if I needed it?
If you could travel through time, when would you go?
If Thestrals were real, would you be able to see one?
Have you ever awoken in the middle of the night in a cold sweat whispering or screaming someone's name from GBATemp?
If so, was it my name?
You are in a desert. You see a tortoise that's lying on his back in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help. Why not?
If everyone on GBATemp were snowed in or stranded on an island, whom would you cannibalize first?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi. Агов
Should I be nervous? For KYT? no ;o KYT is awesome ;D if you love answering questions n_n
Are you nervous? Nopes, had a KYT last season and loved it ;3
Are you honored by my presence? Yush ;3
Do you know who I am? Did we ever speak in the SB ;o other then that I've seen you post yesh~
If so, what do you think of me? You seem like a nice person n_n I don't know you well enough to give a solid answer tho ;o
What's your blood type? I have no clue, other then that it's rare. it's 80 proof.
What's my blood type? Please be AB+ ;o
Do you think your blood type is an accurate reflection of your personality? Humm, I guess so xd
Would you give me your blood if I needed it? To drink? get a straw and poke a hole in me vain, enjoy your time being a drunk vampire ;D
In all seriousness, yesh. ofcourse I would.

If you could travel through time, when would you go? So many stuff I'd love to see, but I'd prolly go back to the 20's and witness the roaring 20's meself, then skip to the 60's and hang out with the hippies, then redo all of the 90's again ;3
If Thestrals were real, would you be able to see one? They sound like Tribbles to me ;o, yush I would;3
Have you ever awoken in the middle of the night in a cold sweat whispering or screaming someone's name from GBATemp? :creep: you don't know what I did with tempers :tpi:
If so, was it my name? I have no clue to be honest ;o but you seem like a Jeff to me c:
You are in a desert. You see a tortoise that's lying on his back in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help. Why not? I'm prolly asleep then, Otherwise I'm rushing to help it :c poor critter~
If everyone on GBATemp were snowed in or stranded on an island, whom would you cannibalize first? Meself, to save the others~

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Which is better: Mazda or Mazda? Mazda 323c and Mazda MX-6, MX-5 is cute as fuck ;3
f_ff60a99666.jpg

Just look at that cute smile ;3

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Yay!

Ice cream or hot cream?
Favorite food?
What is your favorite game atm?

Hugs or kisses?
ticklish?

If you could name a new found universe, what would you call it?

;D

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Favorited type of 360 mod Live enabled? Dual NAND RGH with ODDE and DVD drive flash, Other then that RGH masterrace!
Favorited member Of temp? damn I can't chose ;o I have so give mentions to Catboy, Devin, Skelletonike, Sicklyboy, raulpica, Chavosaur, Brian117, Rydian, Bortzy, SuprGamr, exangel, foxi4, Langin, Frozen, Black-ice, Hydregion, Paary, Eighteen, Latiken, Machomuu, NahuelDS, Yumi, mthrnite, Narayan, nexy, Nukeboy, pong, pyro, schlupi, scott-105, kevan, veho, ZC, Yepi, [M] and way way more xd
do you claim to own xbox 360 hacking homebrew section I pretty much own it ahah xd, but meh, I just help people with 360 hacking a lot ;3

Reactions: nukeboy95

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yay! YAAAAAY~

Ice cream or hot cream? I just had bubblegum icecream ;o; however hot cream :tpi:
Favorite food? Got to be pineapple <3 anything spicy is also <3
What is your favorite game atm? Bioshock Infinite~

Hugs or kisses? Humm... I prefer hugs, kisses from cute guys make me tingle :shy:
ticklish? I am ._. extremely ticklish in me sides xd

If you could name a new found universe, what would you call it? Humm, I'd call it... The ugly box ;3, unless it has a room with a moose in it.

;D ;D

Reactions: Yumi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night