Know Your Temps: ComeTurismO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hwo many usernames have you had before and explain the meaning or reason of each one
Interesting question:

I was initally xAC3L3G3NDx; loved that nickname but then I got annoyed with the nicknames for some reason, so I upgraded to LegendaryTemper. But then I was influenced to change it again since its possible as I got bored of it, so then Vulpes changed me to StankCheese. Someone gave me the idea to upgrade to UglyIdiot, and then I agreed; but then it turned into ComeTurismO as I was playing GTA IV.

Reactions: nxwing

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would you like a small loan of a million dollars?
who wore it better?
You like my avatar?
Am i almost as smexy as vinny?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Interesting question:

I was initally xAC3L3G3NDx; loved that nickname but then I got annoyed with the nicknames for some reason, so I upgraded to LegendaryTemper. But then I was influenced to change it again since its possible as I got bored of it, so then Vulpes changed me to StankCheese. Someone gave me the idea to upgrade to UglyIdiot, and then I agreed; but then it turned into ComeTurismO as I was playing GTA IV.
i was only aware of 3 of those names. Whens your next change? When will you become xX_TH3_0BAMA_Xx?

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
would you like a small loan of a million dollars? Yea, it'll help and I'll pay back; I promise.
who wore it better? The corn did, obviously.
You like my avatar? LOVE IT
Am i almost as smexy as vinny? I'm sorry; I don't wanna be rude but no one can go on Vinny's level.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i was only aware of 3 of those names. Whens your next change? When will you become xX_TH3_0BAMA_Xx? Lol
Hello GBAtemp, I'm still prepared for questions; please do not forget me.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What trend did you prefer? The Toon Links or the Furries? Well, I'm gonna be honest now. I loved the Toon Link trend, but then when the headquarters of the Toon Links was getting spammed and was full of pointless bullshit by children, I started to get annoyed with it. Now furries are the shit, lol. Like it!
Do you love me, CumTurista? Love you? Bitch, I TRIPLE love you.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Who will make GBATemp great again™?
What consoles do you own?
Dirty pirate or homebrew user?
What phone do you own?
What OS are you running atm on your phone and computer?
Where do you usually lurk?
Tell me something random about yourself?

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have any GBAtemp warnings? If so, how many? :^) Cumsy Cumcat, this is a mystery :tpi:
Do you love me? Yes, CHLAMYDIAwesome69; I love you.

Should we "Make Donald Drumpf Again?" We should make Donald Drumpf banished from everywhere lol

Who will make GBATemp great again™? BinsKewl will make GBAtemp great again.
What consoles do you own? Excellent question, matpower. I own: a PS2, Gamecube, PS3, Wii, and 3DS.
Dirty pirate or homebrew user? I'm a mix of both; hehe
What phone do you own? Samsung S3, modded with cyangogenmod 12.1; making the phone run on Android 5.1.1
What OS are you running atm on your phone and computer? Phone is android, while laptop is Windows
Where do you usually lurk? Usually news websites but I always browse social media including GBAtemp; as i'm signed up lol.
Tell me something random about yourself? I study hard for tests that aren't officially announced yet; am in a bunch of bets with a bunch of people for who gets the higher mark.
Last of Us or Uncharted? This is a hard one, I love both. But I officially completed Uncharted so I like that more haha
Uncharted or Tomb Raider? Haven't played Tomb Raider; so Uncharted it is.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A little off topic, but why do so many people have the same modified avatar?
Hello, Boogieboo.

This question is not off-topic at all; okay? I shall answer your question with dignity and peace.

People who have these same modified avatars, like I do; like furries! But, VinsCool began with his furry world, and ever since it has become clear and understandable that how these furries can be madel they are now our profile picture. Vinny is love. Vinny is life. #FeeltheBern #Bernie2016 #SayNoToTrump2016to4Ever

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Boogieboo.

This question is not off-topic at all; okay? I shall answer your question with dignity and peace.

People who have these same modified avatars, like I do; like furries! But, VinsCool began with his furry world, and ever since it has become clear and understandable that how these furries can be madel they are now our profile picture. Vinny is love. Vinny is life. #FeeltheBern #Bernie2016 #SayNoToTrump2016to4Ever
I'm a glimpse back in time to what could have been...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse