Know Your Game: Half Life 2

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Not even the ninty ninjas will stop this (while your replacement temporal host is here :D), today we'll be talking to @VinLark about Half Life 2.8..... i mean Half Life 2:tpi:

RULES and info
interviews take place Mon-wed and thur-sat

You may ask questions about the game . the persons experiences with the game . and generally topics relating to said game .

Interviews last 3 days.
NO HENTAI games
NO QUICK TEMPLATES(I see any and your kicked)
and lastly NO HATERS

@nxwing - pokemon black and white
@Veho - Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri
@Yuna5422 - Final Fantasy x-2
@rikumax25! - The World Ends With You
@SomecallmeBerto - Pokemon FireRed
@PaiiNSteven - Earthbound
@hobbledehoy899 - pong ???
@Flame -Pokémon Heartgold and Soulsilver
@Red9419 -Persona 4
@xtheman166 - Mario Power Tennis: New Play Control
@Chary - Fire Emblem : Awakening
@Joe88 - Team Fortress 2
@Dorimori - Dead by daylight
@kprovost7314 - Project Mirai DX
@CIAwesome526 - Portal 2
@osaka35 - Metroid : other M
@ars25 - kingdom hearts
@BobDoleOwndU - Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain
@lcie nimbus - Asura's Wrath
@MichiS97 - Legend of Zelda : Majora's mask
@XAIXER - Chrono Trigger
@Lacius - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

D

Deleted User

Why did you choose the game? It has been my favorite game for a long time now, and still is.
Should extra episodes better had been part of the main game? Well, the only new episode that should be announced of course, is 3.
2.5? Nah, I don't see what they could do with that, just jump to 3.

It's a shame, I doubt we will ever see 3.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
What do you got against the second one? :huh:
No no no, don't get me wrong. I love it. But the first one (and its mods) made my childhood special and is in my opinion one of the most groundbreaking games in the history.
The amount of memories I have playing that game is just wow...I actually still play original CS at least once every week :D

Maybe you could do the KYG on Half Life 1 :tpi:
You funny man, I barely get through buying groceries in the local store with my conversational skills, let alone do an interview.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No no no, don't get me wrong. I love it. But the first one (and its mods) made my childhood special and is in my opinion one of the most groundbreaking games in the history.
The amount of memories I have playing that game is just wow...I actually still play original CS at least once every week :D

I sadly was not lucky enough to grow up with it. I eventually got to experience the first one on the PS2. I loved it. Although, I never beat it. The PS2 had a notorious glitch where Gonarch would not drop down to the final section of his fight. Because of that, I could never beat it. I didn't have any save backups that would allow me to restart the fight. :glare:

Reactions: Deleted User

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
I sadly was not lucky enough to grow up with it. I eventually got to experience the first one on the PS2. I loved it. Although, I never beat it. The PS2 had a notorious glitch where Gonarch would not drop down to the final section of his fight. Because of that, I could never beat it. I didn't have any save backups that would allow me to restart the fight. :glare:
Holy shit thats a massive bug Oo
Honestly I didnt even know it was released on the PS2 and I know my shit when it comes to games :D

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it didn't, I just saw a person a long time ago playing it on his dreamcast maybe via homebrew or something. Just wondering if anybody else did.
If you can find the iso/rom and if you actually have a Dreamcast, you would be able to play it quite easily. (I could be wrong ->) The Dreamcast allowed users to play CD's on it. Using a specific exploit, you could burn a game on a disk and play it on the Dreamcast.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Holy shit thats a massive bug Oo
Honestly I didnt even know it was released on the PS2 and I know my shit when it comes to games :D
Although the PS2 version had some MASSIVE BUGS (no joke) it did have a cool split screen campaign mode called "Half Life Decay" and a "Head to Head" Versus mode. It was pretty cool.
The multiplayer campaign however is BRUTAL though.

D

Deleted User

Has it grown good with the time? Very. I can still play it to this day
Replay value? I am currectly trying to finish EP1 again for the 3rd time. I've completed HL2 tons of times, I've streamed it and made a playthrough on youtube. TONS of replay value

Reactions: Stephano

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Although the PS2 version had some MASSIVE BUGS (no joke) it did have a cool split screen campaign mode called "Half Life Decay" and a "Head to Head" Versus mode. It was pretty cool.
Woah...Im checking this out right now

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can find the iso/rom and if you actually have a Dreamcast, you would be able to play it quite easily. (I could be wrong ->) The Dreamcast allowed users to play CD's on it. Using a specific exploit, you could burn a game on a disk and play it on the Dreamcast.

I did like you could play it solo, I think select to switch charecters and it had usb keyboard + mouse support.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah...Im checking this out right now
You really had no idea about it?

I did like you could play it solo, I think select to switch charecters and it had usb keyboard + mouse support.
Wait are you serious? I did not know it supported Keyboard and mouse. I'm looking into this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/