yes it is
smile.gif
dl now

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Stupid question time ...

As I play through each section of the map - not really looking for hidden exits, etc - I notice that several doors/level in each section are still '???' even after beating the boss door/level.

Do these open based finding hidden exits ? or finding all the items on each level ? or somehow else ?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just finished downloading this game, and started emulating it in Dolphin right away.
It's sheer brilliance, the graphics look incredible in HD.

tK5V4.jpg

The design is utterly fantastic, I can't wait to get into this.
I may have downloaded it, but only because I pre-ordered a physical copy from play-asia, which will take time to deliver!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
AdamBrunt said:
Stupid question time ...

As I play through each section of the map - not really looking for hidden exits, etc - I notice that several doors/level in each section are still '???' even after beating the boss door/level.

Do these open based finding hidden exits ? or finding all the items on each level ? or somehow else ?
have you gotten gold medals on all the stages including the boss?
lecture.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
I just finished downloading this game, and started emulating it in Dolphin right away.
It's sheer brilliance, the graphics look incredible in HD.

tK5V4.jpg

The design is utterly fantastic, I can't wait to get into this.
I may have downloaded it, but only because I pre-ordered a physical copy from play-asia, which will take time to deliver!
That pic has to be the funniest thing in Kirby.

I love this game SO much.
smile.gif

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
rupeeclock said:
i just finished downloading this game, and started emulating it in dolphin right away.
it's sheer brilliance, the graphics look incredible in hd.

tk5v4.jpg

the design is utterly fantastic, i can't wait to get into this.
i may have downloaded it, but only because i pre-ordered a physical copy from play-asia, which will take time to deliver!
the game already looks incredible in 480i, so the hd upscale doesn't seem to have that much of an impact. =p

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah, tried the game on wii (480p, 42" lcd) and on dolphin (hd, same screen), no difference (in fact it looks a bit 'muddier' on dolphin, so imo it's better on the wii itself)

fabulous game! difficult to put down in fact, which is a problem coz i don't want to rush through it!! yeah it's far too easy, but kinda like nights on the saturn, that's not the point here (plus with my ever growing back catalogue of games to play it's actually a bonus!!)
pure magic, and while i'll admit mario galaxy 2 is overall the better game, this has got be my fave wii game this year!

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
bladexdsl said:
adambrunt said:
stupid question time ...

as i play through each section of the map - not really looking for hidden exits, etc - i notice that several doors/level in each section are still '???' even after beating the boss door/level.

do these open based finding hidden exits ? or finding all the items on each level ? or somehow else ?
have you gotten gold medals on all the stages including the boss?
lecture.gif

nope - as i say, haven't really been looking to get everything on each level but ... if that's how that the 'extra' levels become available ....

TheJorsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyo, anybody know what's contained in the "system update" on the official disc?
Just picked up the game, but I'd rather it doesn't remove any of my homebrew stuffs.

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
foolontehill said:
It more than likely has 4.3 on it. Use priiloader to block dics updates.

If I have wiikey and burn discs can I just use brickblocker on the ISO? I tried using wiiscrubber and just removed the update partition entirely but the disc wouldn't boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo