its like the FFCC-RoF type graphics which is actually pretty good for the DS
when its coming out im not sure

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
But FFCC:RoF's graphics are not proportional IMO, heck, we can't expect mush graphics in NDS.

I hope this one has great gameplay, Chains of Memories wasn't good. FFCC battle style will probably be taken, as it resembles KH2.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing about this KH DS game that's related to FFCCROF is the base graphics engine. The characters are all proportioned correctly and look normally. The game will play like KH1 and star Roxas as the main playable character. There will be a robust multiplayer with the org XIII cast playable in co-op play. All screenshots are here:

http://www.jeux-france.com/images_6116.html

DonLeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i like kingdomheart but in DS i dunno
it depens on the graphic
i prefer cartoon graphic than 3D graphic with small/few(i don't know which word must i use) pixels because the graphic will be ruined

i think the gameplay similar to FFCC
but FFCC playtime is soooo shorttttt it takes around 8 hours to finish

hiks why did nintendo release the poor-graphic-ed portable??
T_T
the gameplays are so damn good but the graphiccc is owning !!!!!! /OMG
when would nintendo released new NDS??

i wish they would released new NDS with PSP graphic

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chain of Memories is one of my favorite games ever. Really original gameplay and it pushes the limits of what the GBA could do. I just beat the original Kingdom Hearts for the PS2 and, even thoug a great game, I still like the GBA version better.

As for the new NDS game, I'm still not sure about the graphics. I don't think Square Enix would ever release a game that doesn't have perfect stunning graphics, but those early scans don't look too good for me (yet). Not that Kingdom Hearts fans have an option not to buy it as soon as it's out, but anyway...

P

pasc

beautifulbeast said:
Chain of Memories is one of my favorite games ever. Really original gameplay and it pushes the limits of what the GBA could do. I just beat the original Kingdom Hearts for the PS2 and, even thoug a great game, I still like the GBA version better.

As for the new NDS game, I'm still not sure about the graphics. I don't think Square Enix would ever release a game that doesn't have perfect stunning graphics, but those early scans don't look too good for me (yet). Not that Kingdom Hearts fans have an option not to buy it as soon as it's out, but anyway...

And how exactly does this look bad ?:

61161020071027_193516_9_big.jpg

61161020071027_193514_7_big.jpg

granville said:
The only thing about this KH DS game that's related to FFCCROF is the base graphics engine. The characters are all proportioned correctly and look normally. The game will play like KH1 and star Roxas as the main playable character. There will be a robust multiplayer with the org XIII cast playable in co-op play. All screenshots are here:

Really ? nah... the Engine for FFCCRoF was developed by Square Enix themselves, while this one will be developed by h.a.n.d (ring any bells Super Smash Bro Fans ? )

QUOTE(genuisgeek @ Apr 24 2008, 05:15 AM)
there's that one coming call KH 385/2 something like that

It is coming out THIS SUMMER (yay
smile.gif
) in Japan. (for more information check the threads I have created so far
[1][2][3]

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't get me wrong, pasc, I'm sure it will look great in movement, and as soon as they work on some of those textures but those screens look far from the rich worlds that you see in the PS2 and GBA games or in Rings of Fate. Just check the textures in that big heartless they're fighting: it's plain black.

These have to be very early screenshots in my opinion. That and maybe that the Twilight Town level just isn't as magical and cartoonish as Atlantica or Halloween Town.

PS: The song is Points of Authority by Linkin Park, right?
wink.gif

P

pasc

beautifulbeast said:
Don't get me wrong, pasc, I'm sure it will look great in movement, and as soon as they work on some of those textures but those screens look far from the rich worlds that you see in the PS2 and GBA games or in Rings of Fate. Just check the textures in that big heartless they're fighting: it's plain black.

These have to be very early screenshots in my opinion. That and maybe that the Twilight Town level just isn't as magical and cartoonish as Atlantica or Halloween Town.

PS: The song is Points of Authority by Linkin Park, right?
wink.gif
Sure, early beta stuff, but as long as it looks as great as that:
http://www.youtube.com/v/8b16BZaCA6o
I don't mind.

oh and
wink.gif
nope it is linkin park - lying from you, but I have to admin they sound quite similar

P

pasc

jesterscourt said:
Playing Axel will make this game worthy of its purchase price alone.
here is the truth in it's cleanest sense
grog.gif
Roxas and Axel are the secret all time favorites of anyone anyway
wink.gif
yaynds.gif

genuisgeek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
granville said:

holy the characters and maps look so clean compared to FFCC
i think this mite be better than RoF
but then again sq-enix mite put some copyright stuff again lol

MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
genuisgeek said:
there's that one coming call KH 385/2 something like that

yeah, the year thingy~

i dunno~

but i've seen that somewhere that there will be a KH game out for DS

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Norman3000 said:
Uhm is kingdom hearts really absolutely that good? sorry but i havent played one yet i dont have a ps2
frown.gif
For me its ok, but then I find the characters to be generic and I was never really a fan of Disney. I can see why most love them though and I'll give the new DS game a go.

Its nice that SE are spending so long on the DS game, most companies would have finished it by now but SE like to polish things, doubt we'd see it 'til next year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-