Kingdom Hearts Hangs at Loading Screen

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Scope92, Oct 4, 2009.

Oct 4, 2009
  1. Scope92
    OP

Newcomer Scope92 Member

United States
    I'm using a clean Kingdom Hearts 368/2 Days rom (256mb) and firmware version 1.56 b3, but every time I load the rom it the cyclods always hangs at the loading screen. I leave it there 2-3 minutes, but nothing happens. So I turn it off. I also try a trimmed version( used Tokyo Rom Trimmer) but had same results. I tried loading with and without cheats. I also got the rom from two different sources so i don't think it's a bad dump.

I also tried hex editing the rom. Would it be okay it I edit the trimmed version.

Have anybody else experience this and if there's a solution to this problem.

Greatly appreciated.

2. Siegmund Fretzga

Newcomer Siegmund Fretzga Advanced Member

Germany
    Use the clean rom, it should work. Try reformating your card, loading without cheats, ...

3. Porkdish

Member Porkdish GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Hexed orig rom on beta 3 had me playing to third mission before I switched off with a yawn. You're doing it wrong somewhere...

4. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Delete the save file first, then use a clean version of the ROM (no patches, no hex editing, no cheats, nothing).
    It should work since you have firmware 1.56 b3.

5. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    I had a similar issue but mine happened on like day 150 something,thankfully a format with the panasonic formatter seems to fixed the issue,so you could try that.....