Gaming Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep has been leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't sound like they are doing anything, all they keep saying it loads but goes to black screen, not even title. This is the same thing as before patching anything. It sounds like they are just chasing their own tails.

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djricekcn said:
It doesn't sound like they are doing anything, all they keep saying it loads but goes to black screen, not even title. This is the same thing as before patching anything. It sounds like they are just chasing their own tails.
They Are trying to patch it.
Its just not working so far. Just be patience,

asakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
it's normal it takes time because they must patch it THEN put the patch on the game THEN put it in there psp

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"By Cullen
Sorry not working
but know worries
me and alpha arent giving up.
So please dont think its over it was
just my first try im going to keep
doing this till it works
for now just wait a little longer.
thank you. "

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowwarrior99999 said:
djricekcn said:
They Are trying to patch it.
Its just not working so far. Just be patience,

Sorry if I sounded impatient but I wasn't being impatient. I was just saying that it doesn't look like they are doing anything special nor knowing what's going on. the way they posted makes it sound like, "Well, we at least got it booting" = they achieved something.

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
asakk said:
it's normal it takes time because they must patch it THEN put the patch on the game THEN put it in there psp

Exactly. Just be patient and it'll probably be here by tomorrow, you know, when it's SUPPOSED to come out in Japan.

asakk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
crazy things always work
biggrin.gif

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xDarkAngelx said:
asakk said:

Exactly. Just be patient and it'll probably be here by tomorrow, you know, when it's SUPPOSED to come out in Japan.
But it is out in japan.

"By Kiss Of Death
You don't get it, the UMD (game disc) isn't writable you can't just replace contents like putting a new update folder in it, if it worked like that then you'd just need to put your whole iso on the umd,

all umd driver modes on gen d3 are no umd except for "Normal" , their were early reports that the Kingdom of Hearts BBS UMD still worked on gen d3, a few people that have put this game on torrents have claimed that it works on gend3, i'm guessing that the people that dumped the file had the iso working, but only because they had the umd in the drive aswell, only i think it's not because it was the actual game they were playing off thememory stick, it's because they had a 6.20 UMD disk in the drive "

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait. Supposedly there's a patch there that might work on an EBOOT, but we don't know until it's tested.

EDIT: It's a fake.

_EX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
shadowwarrior99999 said:
Quick update.
Somebody said they had a d3 patch.
People are trying to get hold of it now.

I am trying to get it too. I will see if it works on 5.03 gen-c.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's not funny