Gaming Kingdom Hearts 358/2 + M3 SD Adapter

Loaded

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the old M3 Lite adapter (Slot-2) with a Passcard. I've been trying to boot Kingdom Hearts 358/2 up, but I can't seem to figure out what settings will work with Game Manager (v36a - latest) in order for the game to load on the M3 (v35 - latest). When I try booting the game up, it just gives me a black screen. I've even applied the patch.

Does anyone know the setting for the game to work on the M3, or how to fix this problem?

Thanks!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend of mine (a mod here, not me) tried this game on his slot-2 M3 as well. I don't think there is any ways to get it to work. I could be wrong, but even Normmatt (maker of the Akaio firmware) couldn't figure out what to do. Only thing to do is get a new flashcard. Just a rather cheap one will do too.

(and I think this was posted in the wrong section)

Loaded

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your response. If anyone else has a fix/workaround for the Slot-2 M3, please do tell us all! Meanwhile, I'll look to upgrade to some new Slot-1 flashcards instead.

And sorry about posting in the wrong section =\. I figured that the Games section would be most appropriate since the question I had was most pertinent to a single game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?