Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gets a Localization

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A North American release date has not been announced at this time, but since Square Enix USA is announcing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days we’re surely going to see it in English sometime next year.

News Source: Siliconera

Hopefully Birth By Sleep gets localized too!

From the Press Release:

QUOTE said:
Uncover the events that took place during the year Sora was asleep regaining his lost memories. KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days revolves around Roxas, the “other” hero from KINGDOM HEARTS II, and his days as a member of Organization XIII. Follow Roxas and the rest of Organization XIII across the various Disney Worlds, and discover the connection between him, Sora, and the mysterious 14th member, and the reasons behind his eventual departure from the organization. KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days also features a multiplayer mode for the first time, allowing players to control their favorite Organization XIII members!

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, I never thought it WOULDN'T be localized... Well, it's good to have it "official" now, but I would have liked to have a release date...
frown.gif

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice, I expected this, but a release date would be nice...

As for KH RE:COM... When I found out about it, I was like, no way, it's coming out, when, tomorrow... WTF, how did I NOT know...!?!?

Squeenix needs to make bigger release date announcements... Especially for the uber popular KH series!

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
*Sighs* I may sound like a douche but what the hell is Kingdom Hearts. I never played it so that goes to show I'm being an ass on purpose!
evil.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr