kingdom heartds recoded white screened

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Blackreign, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Blackreign
    OP

Blackreign Newbie

okies i updated my R4 to wood 1.22, got the Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (USA) by xenophobia, and nothing just white screens on me, ghost trick works and all the other games i have on my sd work, anyone else run into this? any fix? i am missing somethin?? [​IMG]

2. Alex658

Alex658 GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 4, 2010
    Venezuela
    Venezuela
    8 years of being a member and ONE post? ._.

Anyway.. on topic, I'm using the EXACT same settings and the game's working perfectly for me..
    Try reformatting your MicroSD card with this. (put all the games/saves in your HDD first. so that and the saves won't be lost)

http://filetrip.net/f10976-SDFormatter-Version-3-0BETA.html

Be aware that EVERYTHING in the card will be deleted with this, so make a back up of ONLY the games/saves.

Then get WoodR4 1.22 in the card again, and put in the games/saves. tell me how it went. ^^

3. Blackreign
    OP

Blackreign Newbie

yeah i'm on a mac so i can't used that, thanks for the help tho, and yeah i guess i'm major lurker i never really had no problems so i never needed to ask anything i guess =__=¿

4. Blackreign
    OP

Blackreign Newbie

weird never mind after i erased everything off manual and replaced wood and stuff and just only added KH it worked, weird, oh well thanks for the advice either way n__n

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice