Killzone Liberation - Error 80020148

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Fun_Zephyr, Dec 28, 2009.

Dec 28, 2009
  1. Fun_Zephyr
    OP

Member Fun_Zephyr GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Hello Everyone,

I have a PSP Slim and it is on CFW 5.00 M33-6. All games I have played so far have always loaded and worked fine. EG: Resistence: Retribution runs fine. I have attempted to play Killzone Liveration but it comes up wih error code 80020148 for some reason.

I have read the forum, googled and You-Tube and all answers either point to wrong Firmware version, Sony NP9660 - NO UMB not being selected or plugins not diabled.

I have tried disabling plugins, xmb plugin in the recovery memu etc but no luck with this game.

I know someone else that has 5.00 M33-6 firmware and they are stating they can play Killzone Liberation no problems. From what I can read this game was working on older versions of M33 firmware as well.

I am not sure what the issue is that I have bt I have the same result on the 3 PSP's in the house.

I hve successfully been playing later release games than Killzone with no issues what so ever.... I am at a loss

I do not wish to upgrade to Chicken so please, I would appreciate answers to fix this one game under M33 firmware please.

Thanks in advance,

Zephyr

EDIT: Resolved. I simply used the dump a firend had... Their file was just over 200Kb bigger... I assume it may have been prepatched or my dump was bad.

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    Glad you got it sorted....looks like a return PM is unnecessary!

3. Fun_Zephyr
    OP

Member Fun_Zephyr GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Nope - but thank you all the same [​IMG]