Gaming Kid Icarus Uprising - $30

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dammit, fuck you best buy. if you had advertised it at that price in the first place i would have preordered it there instead of at gamestop.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Eh, preordered at Amazon and it's already on its way. I'd be mad I didn't get it from Best Buy, but 1. I'm paying a flat $39.99 on Amazon, no tax, and 2. It's already shipping/KI 3D Classic code is sweet.
Best Buy didn't really advertise this though, since my friend just told me today and this topic was only here since today.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice job, Best Buy. I pre-ordered it from you yesterday, and Classic Kid Icarus sure isn't worth $10.

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good deal...

http://www.bestbuy.c...D=404255&loc=01

Sorry I don't know how to shorten the link.... :blink:

I woonder if Nintendo World Store would match the price??

Of course I could just go to Bestbuy (both very close) but NW offers some swag at their game debuts.
Dude, great deal! I just ordered mine for pickup and didn't realize I had a $20 rewards cert waiting for me. So I got the game for $10. :yay:

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I hope kid icarus gets in the eshop soon. Just got my 5 preorder cards and btw the game is awesome. I give it a 9-10 out of 10 rating seriously. I love it!

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I just got an email from Amazon stating I'm getting refunded $10 for my order of Kid Icarus Uprising. I don't remember them reducing the price any time before the release date, but it says "You saved $10.00 with Amazon.com's Pre-order Price Guarantee!". So, I not only got the game for $30 in a sense, but I also got the 3D Classic for free too. Thanks Amazon!

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off