Kickstarter: Soul Saga

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing I was trying to figure out, is that getting it onto Wii U is a stretch goal, but he has Wii U tiers. What happens if it meets it's goal but not the Wii U stretch goal?
Then it doesn't come to the WiiU, just the PC (and maybe Linux/Mac, forgot and don't feel like reading).

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They can either get the PC/Linux/Mac version, or they can say "Oh well." I'm sure the backers would give you a PC copy if you ordered a WiiU copy, since they're the same cost.
Did some sniffing around Kickstarter to see the rules on how something like that might work, and here's what I came up with:
creator-responsibility.png

Looks like they'd be required to refund if they didn't go through with a Wii U version.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did some sniffing around Kickstarter to see the rules on how something like that might work, and here's what I came up with:
snip
Looks like they'd be required to refund if they didn't go through with a Wii U version.

That's really just saying "You might get sued if you don't keep your promise"

Kickstarter itself isn't really saying they will take action.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
For anyone that was worried about reaching the Wii U stretch goal, it has long been made. We're actually moving up in Guild related content at this point.

Edit: To note, one week left.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All goals met, but 3.

Garen's Saga

We were SOOO close to $200K, and with over $2,000 in the Paypal pledges making us even closer, I have decided that we will definitely be getting Garen's saga! This feature will be implemented similar to Breath of Fire 4, where throughout the story the focus will change between Mithos and then to Garen so you can see what else is happening throughout the world, and to get to play as the coolest bad guy in Oterra!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1