Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
War said:
Misleading topic title

yeah I know
unsure.gif
First time I saw it I was like OMG! but on the same time I knew chances were very low that it was actually someone who claimed to have the demo, so I kinda figured it was someone asking for it (and forgetting the question mark...)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilfrankie said:
imz said:
If anyone here is going to the event plz take a high definition video camcorder and record the demo and put it on youtube. Last time all we got was this:

No we didn't. That was like over a year ago and there are tons of new screens and gameplay video's, and it looks amazing. KHinsider.com has alot of gameplay movies, but the site seems to be down at the moment. That youtube clip looked fake around a year ago, but the current demo's have even better graphics. This game is going to be awsome!
yaynds.gif
That youtube 3 second clip isn't fake. It was taken from a Nintendo Conference video which had a ton of gameplay footage for 2007/2008 DS and Wii games. The game was just very early in development. You can see that they were still trying to get the game to run smoothly as the camera pans around in a jittery way. I heard they had some problems with getting the game to run smoothly at all. They had to reduce the amount of characters onscreen to 7 at once to avoid drops in framerate.

As for real good gameplay footage, here's the best videos we have so far:

The Tokyo Game Show Trailer (subbed):

Roxas and Axel in Twilight Town:

Roxas and Xaldin in Beast's Castle:

And an event montage with some in-game cutscene at the end:

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
granville said:
lilfrankie said:
imz said:
If anyone here is going to the event plz take a high definition video camcorder and record the demo and put it on youtube. Last time all we got was this:

No we didn't. That was like over a year ago and there are tons of new screens and gameplay video's, and it looks amazing. KHinsider.com has alot of gameplay movies, but the site seems to be down at the moment. That youtube clip looked fake around a year ago, but the current demo's have even better graphics. This game is going to be awsome!
yaynds.gif
That youtube 3 second clip isn't fake. It was taken from a Nintendo Conference video which had a ton of gameplay footage for 2007/2008 DS and Wii games. The game was just very early in development. You can see that they were still trying to get the game to run smoothly as the camera pans around in a jittery way. I heard they had some problems with getting the game to run smoothly at all. They had to reduce the amount of characters onscreen to 7 at once to avoid drops in framerate.

Perhaps I was a bit vague in my previous post, but what I meant was that I know it wasn't fake. But at the time that clip was released, there wasn't much info on 358/2, so people started the rumor that the leaked video was from KH2. But now we all know that it isn't fake, infact the game looks much better now. I was referring to the video's you posted, but I guess I was just to lazy to do a search
nyanya.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. Well like I said, it was a very early build of the game. You can see all the rough edges and such that they have since ironed out. I guess it's a testament on how good the game looked even at an early state if people actually mistook it for a PS2 game!
laugh.gif

Here's another trailer without gameplay:

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lilfrankie said:
THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE A DUMP.

Why would there be a dump? The demo was playable on previous events, and chances are it's the exact same demo. There are so many people waiting to play the demo, so the person who actually plays it is being watched by at least 30 people.
unsure.gif
Plus I'm pretty sure there is always someone standing next to it, and I guess you can't move the DS, you know like they do in shops.. You probably can't even remove the card from slot-1 or insert a slot-2 card, and if you did, they would notice it on the screen (sometimes the DS is connected to a large screen). Most of the people going to these events are reporters (not sure if this is a public event) so it's not likely they are pirates.

Don't get me wrong, I would love an early dump for this game, but there were previous 358/2 demo's on events, and they never got dumped. (Actually, I never heard of any DS demo's from events to be dumped). I don't get why you are so excited about this specific event.. But please, prove me wrong and post a link to the demo when it's dumped, and get banned for about a year.
tongue.gif
U make me sad =(

@DokiDoki Where or is it a lie

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DS can do a ton more impressive stuff than people give it credit. People are just so overwhelmed with the shovelware crap that barely pushes the GBC to the limits that the truly impressive games are being missed.

Mario 64 DS was a launch game and is still one of the most impressive DS game. And launch games almost NEVER push the system to its limits.

Moon, Dementium, Phantasy Star 0, RIZ ZOAWD, Star Wars Clone Wars Jedi Alliance. These games are all great at pushing the DS. They show what the system can really do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...