Gaming KH BBS UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that "blue screen" stuff is nothing but bullshit.

That blue screen comes up during the tutorial, and it has zero to do with bootup.

shito

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
6.20 savedata_plugin.prx etc
QUOTE said:
k02gqb.jpg
28hpk5u.jpg

RyougaSaotome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As was said, the blue screen appears before you get to pick your characters, which in turn is about 30 minutes into the game.

It's bullshit. Essentially.

j_kazmi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested it no blue screen comes up and i checked on youtube before you choose a character you get to play as all 3 to test them out

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Look at the tutorial for blue screen patch:-

Setting PSP:
PHAT PSP CFW 5.50 GEN-D3
CPU-Clock Speed: Default
ISO driver: M33
Plugins: Enable

Does your PSP match all these? Maybe it only works for PSP 1K's

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:

Setting PSP:
PHAT PSP CFW 5.50 GEN-D3

Right. So for the patch to work, it gets past the red screens, passes the trademark/copyright screens, gets to the main menu, plays the introductory FMV, gets to cutscenes, gets to the tutorial, and THEN freezes at that screen?

People, like so much shit in regards to BbS, are pulling magic rabbits out of their fucking ass, and people (maybe Kingdom Hearts fans in particular) are just eating this shit straight up as fact.

Everything outside of those red screens has been NOTHING but bullshit. It seems the best way to get past this game is for new CFW to arise to address this issue, or an app to reconfigure the game to run. It's like trying to modify a PS3 game to run on the 360 that was developed for the PC.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(this is what i saw on a thread on another website so please dont start flaming me) on a psp site there was someone who was collecting information on a new gen cfw but it wont be out until the 29.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
qaz015393 said:
(this is what i saw on a thread on another website so please dont start flaming me) on a psp site there was someone who was collecting information on a new gen cfw but it wont be out until the 29.
It was on the 23 and it's already proven to be fake. And it wasn't gonna be made by GEN.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zeroneo said:
qaz015393 said:
It was on the 23 and it's already proven to be fake. And it wasn't gonna be made by GEN.
dam that sucks. i guess we just need to wait for a new cfw then. & sorry for posting it.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
well... all the rumor about the new CFW from Japanese developers is out the window.

source.

If you scroll down the page... This CFW which a Japanese made was canceled publicly by Japanese bad behavior. I'm sorry people of the world."

I figured it was a hoax anyways. Oh well.

SoraX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goofy Time said:
SamAsh07 said:

Setting PSP:
PHAT PSP CFW 5.50 GEN-D3

Right. So for the patch to work, it gets past the red screens, passes the trademark/copyright screens, gets to the main menu, plays the introductory FMV, gets to cutscenes, gets to the tutorial, and THEN freezes at that screen?

People, like so much shit in regards to BbS, are pulling magic rabbits out of their fucking ass, and people (maybe Kingdom Hearts fans in particular) are just eating this shit straight up as fact.

Everything outside of those red screens has been NOTHING but bullshit. It seems the best way to get past this game is for new CFW to arise to address this issue, or an app to reconfigure the game to run. It's like trying to modify a PS3 game to run on the 360 that was developed for the PC.
I have a Phat PSP with 5.50 GEN-D3, with the clock speed at default, and the ISO driver at m33, and my plugins are enabled. I get to the 2nd red screen if I have the saved data there, and I have the 3rd if I delete the data before running the game.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What I personally can't comprehend is why GEN wouldn't update its firmware to support the UMD version. Unless there's something I'm missing, please fill me in.

(I hope this doesn't count as filler. I was responding to the earlier Japanese CFW/GEN CFW discussion.)

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
Not really. There are no 6.2 games in the US or EU now so you can't really have a legal backup of one of those games for the time being.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how come the patch only seems to work on phats & not slims. im wondering if a 100% worked patch is done is it going to be for both phats & slims. im saying this because the first patch got me on the 3rd red screen but the 2nd 1 got me only to 1 & then froze the slim. im just hoping the patch will be able to work on both cause us slims owners will have 2 buy phats in order 2 play the game.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Juanmatron said:
qaz015393 said:
how come the patch only seems to work on phats & not slims. im wondering if a 100% worked patch is done is it going to be for both phats & slims.

CFW 5.50 GEN-D3 Final is the same of 5.03 GEN-C (Full).
it is but 1rst patch got me on the 3rd red screen but the 2nd 1 got me only to 1 & then froze the slim & im asking if the final patch of the game going to be able 2 work on both phats & slims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/