Gaming KH 358/2 Days Help Thread

sobtage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wooz , found out how to get to the high aladdin place , u can easily get it when u have double air dash XD ...

anyways , on day 150 what not and it's still pretty fun
biggrin.gif
despite the story ( which i don't get at all )

thinking about what some of the item screen top stats do .. they change according to some weapons but i'm trying to find out which weapons hit the most TIMES , considering the damages are so close XD

virgildraco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
guys i finished the game and i have a problem i wanna play the mission that i didnt complete 100% but when i get in any world my hp is going down untill i die did anyone know why??and is there a way to get the keyblades that you play with at the end ?
and how you get mickey and sora

TubZzz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi guys ^^

i seem to be stuck on day 72 right at the beginning where you have to trail that guy/dog or w/e he is (forgot his name)... i don't know what i'm supposed to do because i couldn't understand the tutorial beforehand

thanks in advance... if someone could pm me with a solution it would be great... thanks

ShadowLink92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, i need some help in Halloween Town on day 268, i can't seem to defeat that big onion plant thingy.
mellow.gif
what should i do?
unsure.gif

BenWyldeZX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sword-of-seals.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You mean that boss with the black plants? If so, you have to defeat the black plants first in order to bring the boss down - then attack it without being counterattacked - but beware, that the boss will stand up soon again - and then, same procedure.

Well, I finally beat the game and even "unlocked" Dual-Wield Roxas in Mission mode, very strong there^^

Does someone know how to unlock Sora and Mickey? I read that I have to buy some item from the Moogle Shop after beating the game but there isn't an item for that ...

Chikenkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TubZ said:
hi guys ^^

i seem to be stuck on day 72 right at the beginning where you have to trail that guy/dog or w/e he is (forgot his name)... i don't know what i'm supposed to do because i couldn't understand the tutorial beforehand

thanks in advance... if someone could pm me with a solution it would be great... thanks

you can't be in his sight but he has to be in your sight too

@shadow: u mean the boss with tentacles and has a coffin below it?

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Which keyblade to you think is the best for someone whose only in the second rank? ( By that I mean, someone whose at day 150 something and who just got Xion) I'm using the one I bought at the very start. The one that's silver and costs 1080. Do you think I should switch?

Chikenkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IchigoK2031 said:
Any tips for beating the flying guy in neverland on day 301? I can't seem to beat him, it takes forever, and then I end up dying its very frustrating
hate2.gif

if it's the one with a treasure chest what i did was keep chasing him and attacking =/ yea it took a long time i no lol...are u able to go past the 3 skulls on the tail? (assuming this is the right boss ur asking about)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
IchigoK2031 said:
Use a code(check elixir's codes in the pre-codes thread) OR go to mission mode use kingdom key + (nobody symbol) and then attach 3 ability gears, 1 gives oathkeeper, 2 gives two across, 3 gives dual wield ONLY IN MISSION

this is crazy
yaypsp.gif

imagination is your limit

Boltr24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on day 300 or 301 in Neverland and I can't figure out how to get the boss to come out. it's the one after killing the purpley-black hemispheres

dark_angel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IchigoK2031 said:
Any tips for beating the flying guy in neverland on day 301? I can't seem to beat him, it takes forever, and then I end up dying its very frustrating
hate2.gif

you need to use fire magic to burn all 3 skulls and the blue diamond shaped thing off. once that's done the rest is pretty easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!