ROM Hack KH 358/2 Days Hack

azure0wind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yeah.
because in past Xigbar is the bald man with no scars and with beard. (Boss in KH Birth by Sleep)
that were fight by the trio. (Ven, Terra, and a woman).....

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
azure, you don't have to keep on asking.

If you ask once and no one gives you an answer related to "yes, I know", then no one knows.

And you obviously didn't Google.
I just Googled: "kingdom hearts 358/2 days hack"

And two YouTube videos pop up at the very top.

Velveteer

Trophies
XP
Country
CrashmanX said:
VenomTSH said:
Actually, the model HAS been used in-game, though for a brief moment. In one of the later cutscenes, Xigbar briefly sees Xion as Ven, right before Xion knocks him out. This hack's using that cutscene model (which obviously doesn't work properly when used in-game).

Wait you mean Xigbar briefly sees Roxas as Ven? Because your words didn't make sense otherwise.
No, he sees Xion as Ven. Whether or not it's supposed to be Roxas, with an easter egg outfit or not, I don't know...

And considering they've made it so almost all of the characters playable, then it was probably just a matter of copying the Ven model over Roxas'.

Next, I'd like to see Dual-Wield Xion.

azure0wind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
thanks, mew512 i think i got it now!
biggrin.gif

riceball7852

A person with a life.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah.
because in past Xigbar is the bald man with no scars and with beard. (Boss in KH Birth by Sleep)
that were fight by the trio. (Ven, Terra, and a woman).....

Near the end of the game, you find out Xion's actually an artificial puppet, an imperfect replica of Sora created by Xemnas, that's been sucking out Sora's and Roxas' memories and fighting abilities. It is mentioned that at the beginning Xion didn't even have a face (hence why she was wearing the hood all the time) and later on, she actually starts looking differently to whoever looks at her. To Roxas, she resembled Kairi at first and Sora on day 357. Few days before that, Axel and Xigbar found Xion in the Wonderland and Xigbar comments "You always had that smug face" to Xion, which resembled Ventus to him, thus hinting that Xigbar already knew Ventus from somewhere.

-Birth By Sleep Explanation-
The 'bald man with no scars' wasn't Xigbar's 'past', that was Master Xehanort in Birth By Sleep. However Xigbar's heart, Braig in Birth By Sleep, did encounter Ventus, Aqua, and Terra. This concludes that 'Xigbar' did meet Ventus. Furthermore, Ventus resides in Sora's heart for resting due to the battle from Vanitas, thus making Ventus a part of Sora. Some fans argued that Ventus gave Roxas's appearance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.