Hacking Question Keys???

Dvdxploitr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not asking FOR the keys! I am asking how to GET them into HacToolGUI. I have the BOOT0, TSEC, SBK, BCPKG2-1-Normal-Main files....the BCPKG2-1-Normal-Main and BOOT0 have had the .bin extension added and the python script has been run....HOWEVER, i'm stuck from there....no clue what to do from there....I tried -k --keyset=keys.txt, i've tried everything that the guide said to do (or so I think) but nothing is working past the python script....i'm trying to run backups using the titleid replacement method

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean, you're looking for a tutorial, sooooo

upload_2018-6-15_13-42-34.png

upload_2018-6-15_13-42-46.png

upload_2018-6-15_13-43-17.png

Ethan34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Myanmar (Burma)
i have same error. even after folowing this tutorial post above, i get error (when trying to use ChoiDuJour from update without burning fuses tutorial):
"Using source firmware files from folder update/
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "ChoiDujour.py", line 368, in <module>
File "ChoiDujour.py", line 209, in call_hactool"

when trying to use 4.0.1 or 4.1.0 or 3.0.2 update. however 3.0.0 works, but useless as my speicifc switch is already on 3.0.0.
If anyone help, very apprecaited!!

thequickbrownfox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm not asking FOR the keys! I am asking how to GET them into HacToolGUI. I have the BOOT0, TSEC, SBK, BCPKG2-1-Normal-Main files....the BCPKG2-1-Normal-Main and BOOT0 have had the .bin extension added and the python script has been run....HOWEVER, i'm stuck from there....no clue what to do from there....I tried -k --keyset=keys.txt, i've tried everything that the guide said to do (or so I think) but nothing is working past the python script....i'm trying to run backups using the titleid replacement method

What exactly is your problem here?
Did you use python script to extract keys?
Finished without errors? It gave you keys.txt?
Have you tried running HACToolGUI and extracting .xci? Don't use command line arguments for HACToolGUI, those are for hactool only.

Dvdxploitr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried running HACToolGUI and extracting .xci? Don't use command line arguments for HACToolGUI, those are for hactool only.

I get keys.txt and I don't really know what to do from there honestly.....I can use HactoolGUI to extract the XCI but can't get the ROMFS part or whatever else, it just creates an empty directory

Last edited by Dvdxploitr,

jedixscum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance you have any idea why when I run hactool I keep getting errors saying that section 0 is corrupt and section 1 is corrupt? I can't seem to find where anyone else has had this problem or the fix.

thealgorithm

Trophies
XP
Country
Any chance you have any idea why when I run hactool I keep getting errors saying that section 0 is corrupt and section 1 is corrupt? I can't seem to find where anyone else has had this problem or the fix.
You need additional key codes (find these on the maxconsole site) then add these keys that don't already exist to your existing key.ini file

jedixscum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need additional key codes (find these on the maxconsole site) then add these keys that don't already exist to your existing key.ini file

Thanks buddy, any change you can PM me the link? I've looked on there, but I'm not to sure what I'm looking for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Sure, if you really want/"need" the highest quality there is you can grab remuxes. But will be...