Hacking Keys.txt doesn't work with ChoiDujour

Christellez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

First of all I'd like to apologize if this thread is in the wrong place. And I'm french so sorry for my bad english.

I have an unpatched Nintendo switch thta was given to me with the error code 2002-3580.
I managed to install hekate and did all the stuff to backup nand. But now, I have to enter the keys.txt file on ChoiDujour, but I can't find one that is compatible with ChoiDujour and I can't have the access to my keys, I only have access to the keys of the SysNand, and even with these keys it doesn't work. I don't know where to find the file that'll work with ChoiDujour. My switch firmware is 5.1.0 ans I'd like to keep this firmware.
P.S : no CFW is installed. I just want to reinstall the official firmware in order to delete the error code.

If someone can help me, I'll be so grateful :)

Have a nice day :)

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Choidujour doesn't work anymore you need ChoidujourNX which installs the firmware you want through your sd card on your Switch in the Homebrew menu.

Actually if no CFW is installed you can't use it at all it only works through homebrew. Choidujour stopped working on firmwares past 5 or 6 a long time ago.

Reactions: spotanjo3

Christellez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Choidujour doesn't work anymore you need ChoidujourNX which installs the firmware you want through your sd card on your Switch in the Homebrew menu.

Actually if no CFW is installed you can't use it at all it only works through homebrew. Choidujour stopped working on firmwares past 5 or 6 a long time ago.

Thank you so much for your answer :)
Ok i'll try to install a cfw on my switch, I hope it'll work :)

Have a nice day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1