Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey everyone
i am trying to install games on a picofly switch with 16.1.0 fw. Latest Atmosphere and sigpatches.
When i try to install games from goldleaf it says key generation mismatch. When checking the information on goldleaf it says that i have fw 16.1.0 but key generation is still 9 (as opposed to 16). why is that? what do i need to do? Does this depend on your sigpatches or where does it get the key gen from?

antimatter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
You said you only have a key generation of 9, so you don't have a full set if you are on firmware 16.1.0
Thats what goldleaf tells me anyways. Thats whyi was asking if this depends on the sigpatches that you copy over. Cause i definitely copied over the latest set for 16.1.0. Seeing as TOTK is running, i think this is somehow related to goldleaf or quark or something....

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats what goldleaf tells me anyways. Thats whyi was asking if this depends on the sigpatches that you copy over. Cause i definitely copied over the latest set for 16.1.0. Seeing as TOTK is running, i think this is somehow related to goldleaf or quark or something....

Well check your prod.keys see if you have a full set or only up to master key 9.

adnkc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated to latest atmosphere and 16.1.0 and now when I inject fusee it shows the atmosphere screen as usuall but then just goes black screen. Please help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol