Hacking Kexdroid

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I see people talking about kexploit 10 and 31, but never understood what they are.
Kexploit is not needed anymore, they are included inside the Homebrew launcher sources. no need to run Kexploit FIRST and then HBL. just run HBL to run all other homebrew.

Maybe only the old kernel exploit used by TCPGecko is still needed (different patched addresses). In that case, is that one of these from 10 and 31?
is it Kexploit 1.0 and 3.1 ? or the 31th versions? or does it reflect another value or version ?
What's their differences and needs?

skettios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see people talking about kexploit 10 and 31, but never understood what they are.
Kexploit is not needed anymore, they are included inside the Homebrew launcher sources. no need to run Kexploit FIRST and then HBL. just run HBL to run all other homebrew.

Maybe only the old kernel exploit used by TCPGecko is still needed (different patched addresses) in that case, is that one of these from 10 and 31?
is it Kexploit 1.0 and 3.1 ? or does it reflect another value or version ?
What's their differences and needs?
yeah not too sure, they're just there cus i forgot to take them out after testing

Last edited by skettios,

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
The latest version seems to constantly freeze the browser.. Has something changed or is it trial and error success rate? thanks

zakeblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wiiU is also freezing/hanging consistently, no matter what I try.
I have deleted the folders created by the app and restarted it as well, same issue.
The connection between my console and device through the router seems to just fine, so im unsure what the problem is.

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
My wiiU is also freezing/hanging consistently, no matter what I try.
I have deleted the folders created by the app and restarted it as well, same issue.
The connection between my console and device through the router seems to just fine, so im unsure what the problem is.

Yeah same here, version 0.2 worked for me that first day, but since then it hasn't. I've gone back to using web-based.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool