Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
260.jpg

Were you a fan of Bayonetta? Would you like to see a return of her gloriously violent magical hair? Well, you can make it happen...if you believe.

Or at least so says creator Hideki Kamiya, who has given a terse but clear hint that Bayonetta 2 may well be on the way. Replying on Twitter (via Siliconera) to a fan who asked whether there would be a sequel, Kamiya bluntly said, "I believe so." Then in a separate tweet, he followed up by enigmatically promising that "she'll be back if you believe so."

Of course, whether Bayonetta-publisher Sega believes so probably has a lot to do with it, too, but then Sega has already said earlier this year that they'd be interested in a follow-up (via CVG). So there you have it, Bayonetta fans -- all you have to do now is believe. We're not sure if you also have to clap your hands like with Tinker Bell, but it probably couldn't hurt.[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

I still have to play Bayonetta, but more the merrier I see.

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh...

I liked some of the models they had playing Bayonetta at the various trade shows. That's about it.

(The E309 model had an amazing ass.)

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
platinum games and sega can take all of my money.

Those are my thoughts. Sega may publish a lot of awesome games, but they're still a horrendous developer.

ONTOPIQUE: Yes, he's definitely showing interest in a sequel!
yay.gif
I'm glad there's people like Kamiya out there who don't tease their audience with cryptic hints, only to crush their hopes and dreams shortly thereafter (COUGH--Kojima). Hehe.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Just finished the first one actually, on normal, and i can NOT understand how the f*ck people manage to finish these kind of games on hard or higher diffilculty...

However, Yes please, give me a sequel!

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too would like a Sarah Palin vs. Really Ugly Angels sequel.

Which isn't a bad thing.
Politics aside, Palin's got that cougar thing going on.
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s