Gaming K101 up for preorder!

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

that is the most important screen shot. why? because the PSN shows a build date of an updated firmware! i really hope all the problem games from the k1 gba sp review and homebrew compatibility issues were addressed.

-another world

This is the screen shot for the AV-out tested taken by our factory. The firmware is an updated one- dated 21th, Oct 2012, when Maxzhou updated it on his web disk.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I think people would rather have there k101's than some screenshots.

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
We are now pushing the factory to get everything ready. Possibly, we will send out all the pre-orders next week. As Thanks Giving Days is near, we want people receive their Revo K101 at that day. This can be our gifts for you guys.

Just be patience. We contact the factory every day. We will update the news here and our website once we restock this device.

Thank you for your patience.

How is it a gift if we have paid for it?

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much for the clarification another world >.>

Seeing as they haven't been shipped yet that is going to be impossible.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i actually hope they don't ship until after the holidays. i know how busy i am going to be and trying to track down my postal worker is going to be a pain. unless this package won't require a signature, but somehow i doubt that.

-another world

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the Revo comming the day before or after thanksgiving because I might not be here when it comes I'm just asking a question.If you plan on being rude don't say anything.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i actually hope they don't ship until after the holidays. i know how busy i am going to be and trying to track down my postal worker is going to be a pain. unless this package won't require a signature, but somehow i doubt that.

-another world
I know it's a little earlly to say this but just in case I'm not here Happy ThanksGiving Another World.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest news for Revo K101 15th, Nov 2012:

We had restocked the first batch Revo K101 today- 80pcs. We will test them before we send them out. We will send out 30pcs today. You will received our email and the tracking number later.

Next Monday, we will send out some units. The quantity is depends how many we can test during weekend. Only well tested items will be send out to you.

All these jobs needs time. We suggest you wait patiently. As we said before, the first come the first get. We will send those orders placed earlier- the more earlier those orders are, the fast we will send out.

The second batch will arrive soon. We will update the news both on our website and GBAtemp.

Note about shipping:

1. We will update FREE SHIPPING to the Flat rate one- these orders will be provided tracking number after delivered. Normally it will take you about 10-20 business days to receive it after our delivery. As Christmas Day is coming near, there may be a little delay for the shipping. We suggest you wait patiently. Kindly get back to us if you need any help.

2. For those orders selected shipping as "DHL", we will send them out with the shipping way you selected. Normally it will be about 5-7 business days for you to receive it.

Tomorrow, we will end up the Revo K101 bundles and Revo 101 will be $59.99 free shipping. Before this time, people still can get the special bundle like what we showed on line. But there will be no pouch bag, 4GB memory card sent out tomorrow. So people who want these extra "gifts" need to act fast today.

Feel free to get back to us if you need any more help or have any question. We are busy but your email will still be replied as soon as we can.

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
About time you started shipping them. Waited long enough.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt receive any e-mail :( i preorder on my birthday 27/08/2012
Just be patience, my friend. We are now testing the device and pack them well. Only we send them out today, and we will send you the email along with the tracking number. It will be available a few hours later.

Give us some time, my dear customers.B-)

Reactions: Rydian

suppow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont see the point of this vs sp+ez4, specially since the later is actually cheaper AND links correctly. :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom