Gaming K101 up for preorder!

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The revo k101 store doesnt reply my e-mails and ruilong doesnt reply my pm..... i fear the worst....anyway if i dont see any reply on whats going on my preorder in five days i will open a dispute on paypal for my money back.
We apologize for this delay. We are now in Chinese Mid-autumn and Nation Day holiday( from 30th, Sep to 7th, Oct). During this time, we do not in the office. Thus, it will be a little delay to reply to your email. I am now in my home town. It is hard to get in internet. I will reply you guys email today. Kindly check for it. Sorry for this delay.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i haven't heard anything about the review sample. so i am assuming they are ironing out the final bugs, firmware, logo, packaging, etc. the k-team is really great and ruilong is really nice. so don't worry, have patience.

-another world
Yes, because of this long holiday- 8 days, the manufacture of Revo K101 had been delayed. Workers in the factory will go back home and do not work. It is the longest holiday this year and we got a very good weather. Thus, people will prefer to go back home or travel instead of working. Technical men working for bugs, firmware are not on their computer. So the producing of this device is delay. But the logo and packaging designs had been well done. I will upload the designs with logo printed on the device here later. The internet speed is a little slow in my hometown. Thus it will take a little time. But I will keep you guys know the latest status of the producing of this device.

We are working hard to release this device before our holiday. But it is delayed because we meet some problem that is out of our expectation. But these problems will be solve well once we are back from our holiday. This device will be release soon. We will release the latest stock information on GBAtemp and our on line shop once we restock it.

Finally, I express our Chinese Mid-autumn Day good wish to every one here.

Reactions: 1 person

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your understanding. I can understand you guys. The long time holiday did delay the releasing day of Revo K101. Today I got the picture for printing logo- Revo K101 on the device. Isn't it beautiful?
Revok101-1.jpg

Revok101-2.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

JuanYMedio

Trophies
XP
That's very nice indeed.
I personally have no hurry to preorder, my dingoo 320 keeps me busy enough. I will most certainly buy one, but first I'll wait for Another World's review, to see that it performs like it's supposed to do.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to hear that you guys love this device. At the same time, we design a new package for this cool device. Will load up the picture of the package as soon as we get it from the manufacture.

Reactions: 1 person

RyanRDLPS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The logo is better than I could of hoped for. I went to school for Graphic Design, and that is better than every graduates work period. Well done, to the artist, and the manufacturer! Gorgeous stuff!

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I pre-ordered mine a few days ago, but I am worried since the site hasn't been updated in weeks.
Sorry for this delay.

Because of the long time holiday at the beginning of this month, this device is delayed to be released. we will update the stock information on line as soon as we restock it.

At the same time, we will update any news about this device on GBAtemp.

Thanks.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for this delay. We apologize for it.

Because of the long holiday at the beginning on this month, the production of revo k101 had been delayed. Now our workers in factory are working hard to make out this device. The estimate time when this device will be at the end of this month. We suggest you wait patiently. We will keep you reminded on gbatemp and our on line shop.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

NoahJacobMayen

VanFanel1980mx
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OK, another month... but what about the status on pre-orders now? I mean, as long as it is still not updated a friend of mine would be able to pre-order one for himself at the same price, if that's not a problem is OK, but what if more pre-orders stack up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po