OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
meh.

EDIT: i went into the movie with no knowledge of wat the story was, except it was about vampires. it was a lot more romance based than action lol. it wasn't as good as the hype made it seem, but it was decent. though i'm glad i watched it with a girl. all guys would have been pretty awkward. though it was decent enough to intrigue me to check out the books. it was also unexpectedly funny due to many awkward moments. though that may have been the result of poor actin lol.

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DarkLG said:
Was it bad or what?out of 10 what do you give it?
hm out of 10....i would say 7? mebe 7.5. it was ok, didn't blow me away, but it had it's moments. the actin of the main vampire guy wat's his name, was pretty decent. though when u first see him in the movie, all the girls in the audience sighed. that was pretty annoyin >.> lol

jocelyn77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i saw it right after school yesterday (opening night
smile.gif
) because my mom wouldnt let me go to the midnight premiere
frown.gif
. but i think id give it an 8/10. ive read all the books, and they were AMAZING. the movie wasnt nearly as good as the books (they never are). but just as a movie, it was pretty good. they cut out a lot from the book, but i saw that coming because it was a 500 page book. im a girl, but i didnt scream like crazy when edward came out. like everyone in my theatre screamed their heads of when the cullen family (especially edward, obviously) first came on screen. they were annoying. although i do have to agree with you that most of the awkward parts that were supposed to be serious, like the biology room scene, were wayyyy funnier than they were serious. but overall as a movie, i enjoyed it.

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sigh, I've not yet read the book and frankly, all these kids dressing up like vampires really makes me hesitate quite a lot.

I'm sick and tired of fads like these popping up and instead of just enjoying it, those weakminded morons take it to a whole other level.. n/o!

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
da_head I'm actually surprised you watched it... the book is 100% targeting chicks.

You poor thing. The guy that plays the vampire is the dude that played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I read all the books... the series is "meh" as you say. I think it's more aimed at girls... well... I KNOW it's more aimed at girls, that's why there's these crazy vampire lovers all over my school now. I'm expecting the movie to be nothing compared to the book, but it's gonna rake in a lot of cash because of its target audience.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
all the girls at school are reading those BS books... i dont even get whats so addictive about it

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL, I don't know what it's like on the other side of the world, but here, every girl in my school is walking around with a big thick black book with a red apple on it, or something similar...

It's quite annoying really.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hehe Moo said:
LOL, I don't know what it's like on the other side of the world, but here, every girl in my school is walking around with a big thick black book with a red apple on it, or something similar...

It's quite annoying really.

I haven't seen anything of Twilight here, no books, no movies, no merchandise, nothing.
I hope it doesn't come here
tongue.gif
ph34r.gif

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hehe Moo said:
da_head I'm actually surprised you watched it... the book is 100% targeting chicks.

You poor thing. The guy that plays the vampire is the dude that played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
well my friend wanted to watch it so >.>

and yeah i no it's the guy who plays cedric diggory duh. but that's not his name is it?
wink.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had never heard of these books until the movie was coming out and everyone was like OMG TWILIGHT and I was like what the fuck is this shit and then I went to the movie theater on Friday (opening night) and it was filled with vampire fag kids. I went and saw Role Models, it was pretty good.

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
science said:
I had never heard of these books until the movie was coming out and everyone was like OMG TWILIGHT and I was like what the fuck is this shit and then I went to the movie theater on Friday (opening night) and it was filled with vampire fag kids.
LOL same!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission