Gaming Just updated "Super" and cannot use it now.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just updated "Super" and I can't use it now, I am now running v2010.build.39 The update was 24th October 2010. Beforehand I was running May 2010 (v2010.build.38) and I could use it perfectly but now when I click encode files it just seems to exit itself, checked the processes and the process just terminates itself without warning. Now the most obvious thing to do here would be to restart the pc/ uninstall and go back to other version.
Tried both, restarting gives me same results and if I change back to the old version the process terminates itself before the program loads. Tried different conversion settings, different files to convert, uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing seems to work, Running Windows XP Professional.

Thanks in advance.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is [emphasis] way[/emphasis] to early to be bumping but please forgive me as I really need to fix this and any help even if it's just a suggestion would be great?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Use WinFF (which also uses FFMPEG as a base) for now if you can't get it fixed and just need to convert something quickly.

Are you sure it's not the files you're trying to convert? SUPER can choke on incorrectly-encoded stuff (most AMV recoders don't know what they're doing, for instance).

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Use WinFF (which also uses FFMPEG as a base) for now if you can't get it fixed and just need to convert something quickly.

Are you sure it's not the files you're trying to convert? SUPER can choke on incorrectly-encoded stuff (most AMV recoders don't know what they're doing, for instance).
Yeah, 100% sure it's not the files, tested by converting the unconverted version of a file that I converted perfectly on the previous build, and it still crashed...thanks though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night