Hacking Just Received 4th Batch

Switzler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered CycloDS Evo on 25th from realhotstuff.com and it just arrived today.

I don't have a microsd card for this one so all I did was putting cyclo in and checked if it's DOA or not.

To me, it seems to be working. It loads and after it loads it gives me a msg that says 'please intsert microsd card' or something like that.

So..there you have it people.

Finally, we can enjoy cycloDS =)

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
quote.."I've ordered CycloDS Evo on 25th from realhotstuff.com and it just arrived today.

I don't have a microsd card for this one so all I did was putting cyclo in and checked if it's DOA or not.

To me, it seems to be working. It loads and after it loads it gives me a msg that says 'please intsert microsd card' or something like that.

So..there you have it people.

Finally, we can enjoy cycloDS
=)"

rolleyes.gif
1st post, how dense do you think the gbatempers are ?

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need more than one person with one apparently working card, especially after prior batch failures.

On a bright note, the mfg sub-contractor responded the SAME day to my DOA email!

Want to see if I can swap my white for a black now, and how fast they actually ship it out... AND, hopefully batch 4 REALLY FINALLY does fix their mfg problems...

Kar91102

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might not believe two first posters telling you this but I ordered one from rhs on the 26th, got it today and it works fine also.

I would assume it's a 4th batch.

Now lets just hope that it stays working.

Switzler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is an update on mine.
As soon as I got my DS (two hrs ago), I upgraded the firmware to 1.3b which worked without any problem.
I've played several games and they all worked like a charm.
It even seemed little faster game play than my friend's supercard one ds.
I love it. I just love it

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
I just sent back my 2nd deflective Cyclo DS, I hope they send me one of these black ones back, hehe.

To us?
Yeah we just got 500 black sluts today
smile.gif

Tested 30, and 30 all booted fine.

Looks like this is the product to have now
awesome software, hardware that works
smile.gif

Yep i sent back my 2nd defective one back to you guys. You got 500
blink.gif
, looks like i wont miss out. How many pre-orders you got now?

Good to hear they all work =], that is awesome news. =]

joebells

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually i just got a white cyclo from realhotstuff and it still has the chip pushing the sticker out. So maybe they didn't redesign the white ones yet? I'm a bit upset about it and can't test it for a few days as my ds is being fixed for the hinge crack

OzModChips

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep i sent back my 2nd defective one back to you guys. You got 500Â
blink.gif
, looks like i wont miss out. How many pre-orders you got now?

Good to hear they all work =], that is awesome news. =]

Cyclos are not a scarce as they where for that whole '3 months of non-production, its coming soon, its coming soon'. We didn't do any preorders for cyclos after the last fiasco.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is an update on mine.
As soon as I got my DS (two hrs ago), I upgraded the firmware to 1.3b which worked without any problem.
I've played several games and they all worked like a charm.
It even seemed little faster game play than my friend's supercard one ds.
I love it. I just love it
Yes, the SCDS1 is pokey compared to the Evolution. I ordered the week after I got my DOA Evolution.

The good things about the SCDS1 are all of the features, RTS(FAST!), ingame guide(never used), cheats(never used), etc. AND the ability to soft-reset out of homebrew apps.

Still prefer the Evo, but I'm in the process of getting the exchange process going. Just waiting to hear back from them as to where to send my DOA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If your not getting your pills from Psi's discount drugs who knows what your swallowing! +1