Hacking Just ordered one from DealExtreme

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You might want to put a note on your order saying "please don't send me a fake." I'm not sure if it would help or not, but it would at least let them know that you know the difference and that you'll return it if they send you a fake.

I think it's unlikely that they'd send you a fake since they're aware of the fakes and they appear to have replaced them with real DSTT's on their site.

Like ENDscape said, if they do happen to send you a fake you can return it for a real one.

-Bri

Lelouch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
You might want to put a note on your order saying "please don't send me a fake." I'm not sure if it would help or not, but it would at least let them know that you know the difference and that you'll return it if they send you a fake.

I think it's unlikely that they'd send you a fake since they're aware of the fakes and they appear to have replaced them with real DSTT's on their site.

Like ENDscape said, if they do happen to send you a fake you can return it for a real one.

-Bri

hmm well I don't have a credit card so I used prizerebel to order it with points so I can't return it and not sure I can put a note on my order

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: