War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I decided to go with the 1000HE because of reviews and recommendations. I'm really surprised at how awesome Amazon is... I usually get my PC hardware from newegg... but I decided to try out Amazon this time, and that was a good idea. I got free 2 day shipping ( I signed up for that Amazon Prime trial... pretty awesome. Free 2 day shipping for a whole month, though I doubt I'll be buying anything else). They also didn't charge me any taxes AT ALL! When I purchased my monitor from newegg, the bastards charged me 15 bucks for tax and 20 bucks for "California recycling fees" or some bullshit like that. Good thing it had free shipping, cause it would have cost me another 10-15 bucks. I should have just bought the monitor from Amazon... oh well, I know better now.

Also, I just recently started playing New Super Mario Bros. on the DS. Yeah, I know, I'm like 3 years late. The game is pretty good, but it just reminded me of how much I suck at Mario games
tongue.gif

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that makes me wonder how people can play SMB in 5 minutes.
My personal record for Super Mario World is 15 minutes though. I have got to start playing more Mario.
And congrats on the eeePC, though my laptop will suffice for me (though it's fucking old.. 2006)

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^Yeah, I have that habit too.
I also have the bad luck of buying something right before a new followup is announced.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would sell my stuff, but I treasure everything I have and I seriously can't be arsed to go and sell my spare stuff (for example, a PS2 Network Adapter I have that I could sell for $50 on eBay)

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yeah, I had to let go of my iPod, gift card, EZF, and PSP. I don't have a job, and I don't get an allowance, so my only way of making money is to sell my stuff. But this is probably my last purchase for a while... I've pretty much run out of things to sell xD

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^That's actually my situation in a nutshell. (BTW shouldn't you be sleeping, it's 12:23 AM)
But be glad that the gift card was put to good use
biggrin.gif
I'm enjoying my DSi
yaynds.gif

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NeSchn said:
War said:
NeSchn said:
How much did it cost? I know my friend has one of them, they are pretty sweet.
$390, with no tax and free 2 business day shipping.
Hmmm, interesting. I may save up for one, my laptop sucks ass. I could do with a new one.

You may post your Specs...a Atom powered machine is okay, but it's not the uberlaptop

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
that 15 dollar environmental tax is something applied to all monitors sold in California. It sucks, yes, but at least we can recycle our monitors for free. Also - I don't see why you are praising amazon's shipping seeing as you will get 1 day shipping from newegg regardless of which plan you get (unless it is an item of limited supply) - their main warehouse can't be farther then an hour away from you

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I've never gotten free one day shipping from newegg. I've ordered two items from there - ordered a monitor once, and that was free 3 day shipping. I later ordered a new video card for my PC and that cost like 10 bucks and it was 3 day shipping as well. Yes, even though their warehouse is in California.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same