Just got the special edition on Amazon.ca

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by Yil, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    Don't really know how big the carrying case was but hopefully more than just the unit, and maybe even the charging cable. And the map. A shame there is no master sword.
    Should I still get the starter kit?

Attached Files:

2. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-atorâ„¢

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    I wouldn't. Prefer glass screen protectors.

3. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    Those crack harder. But I could probably get something in China for low price. So many phablets with a 6-inch screen.

Last edited by Yil, Feb 8, 2017
  4. xile6

xile6 GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 15, 2006
    United States
    I order this before i knew about the master kit.
    I went back to order the master (so i could have the sword) but it was sold out.

Then later look at my order and saw it does include that case tho (didnt know it was a case)
    Looks pretty cool in the photos. Like you said idk if it just holds the system or system and joycons, or etc....

There is a nintendo one that looks about the same size (from the photos) and it holds the switch and both joycon mounted

5. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    Should I sell the stuff or keep it? What about pirating on the wii u and sell the whole package if it runs well enough?

6. Xzi

Xzi Console Hacker and PC Gamer

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    I doubt anything will be worth much individually except maybe the case, so I'd say you're better off selling the whole thing or keeping it all.

7. HaloEliteLegend

HaloEliteLegend ~Apprentice Game Designer~

Oct 17, 2015
    United States
    Seattle, WA
    I'd say keep it. Also, do you mean hacking/modding a Wii U somehow and selling that? If so, there'll probably be people who'd buy that for a higher price than an unmodded Wii U.

8. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    No, I mean playing BOTW on the wii u over the switch and selling the special. On the other hand, I could ask for just over 200 cad (switch edition + special edition).

9. HaloEliteLegend

HaloEliteLegend ~Apprentice Game Designer~

Oct 17, 2015
    United States
    Seattle, WA
    Would you be selling your Switch, too? I'd say get BOTW on the Switch if you're gonna buy a Switch right now, since there really isn't that much else to play on Switch at launch. It might end up collecting dust for a month or more.